ULTRA GIGA MEGA CHAD

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
6 ft 4, regular frame, here is the italian chad.
mogs everyone.

Attachments

• 1a760a23f1556a379e4ae355edbc54e5.jpg
    1a760a23f1556a379e4ae355edbc54e5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 394
  • 3c7bbda9628ad5c3a78a1c76a7f65a58.jpg
    3c7bbda9628ad5c3a78a1c76a7f65a58.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 6f150e3ce6643016681ea778efd834f2.jpg
    6f150e3ce6643016681ea778efd834f2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 345
  • MV5BZGEzMDIwOTYtMTY1Zi00NzgwLThjYTktZjgwZjI3M2Y0ZTdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgzNTcxMjk@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    MV5BZGEzMDIwOTYtMTY1Zi00NzgwLThjYTktZjgwZjI3M2Y0ZTdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgzNTcxMjk@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 320
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero, Htobrother and 11 others
Mogged by 6'6 giga frame robust pretty boy Tugberk

Also thanks for looksmaxing tip bruh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, randomvanish, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
fuck tugberk and his cunt face

Last edited:
6.4 is too big tbh ngl. 6.2ft is probably ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 14 others
He is good looking but nothing spectacular. This is an excellent example on the importance of ratios. He ' s got the bones and the eye area yet he gets mogged hard by Gandy and co. because his ratio are off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 5 others
He is good looking but nothing spectacular. This is an excellent example on the importance of ratios. He ' s got the bones and the eye area yet he gets mogged hard by Gandy and co. because his ratio are off
so here comes the "harmony" again. he mogs everyone, he's just not famous enough so he don't get much attention.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Dinger557
so here comes the "harmony" again. he mogs everyone, he's just not famous enough so he don't get much attention.
No, he doesn't lmao. If he was as good looking as Gandy he would be more famous by now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Slayercel
Whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

It's true. Past a certain point being even more tall just starts leading to complications. This isn't actually cope. You can't fuck or make out with the girl easily if you are too tall.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Nosecel
Looks like Cavill with a smaller jaw and better eye area in the first picture.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
looks like a natty version of Connor Murphy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
better version of cavill

• +1
Reactions: bebzon123

Lol do you really think these chicks give two flying shits about "ratios"?

You are comparing a really good banana with a really good orange. When you can't. It all depends on which fruit you like. These guys are all GigaChads and so it is co-dependent on what taste of fruit the bird wants on that day.

You're a dude. I am a dude. We can't precisely determine what women find attractive using ratios etc. We can be rough using ratios, yes. We can distinguish between chads and chad lites and normies etc, but we can't compare and contrast the very best looking guys with each other, because there is nothing in it and with all the positives, the woman's vagina just becomes moist and they really don't care at that point. It depends on what the woman says she prefers or is closer to her "type". Some have preferences based on emotional bias or idealistic bias.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dinger557, randomvanish and 1 other person
Indian women are fetishising about him in some erotic stories
Screenshot 20200519 165120 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200519 165141 Wattpad

Indian women are fetishising about him in some erotic stories
View attachment 414475View attachment 414476

In these pics, especially the bottom one, he looks chad-lite or chad.

I agree now with the dude that said Chico kills him. He isn't GigaChad based on these two photos.

Upper tier is pretty, but not much masculinity to it.

EDIT: And mouth area is feminine too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and randomvanish

You are comparing a really good banana with a really good orange. When you can't. It all depends on which fruit you like. These guys are all GigaChads and so it is co-dependent on what taste of fruit the bird wants on that day.

You're a dude. I am a dude. We can't precisely determine what women find attractive using ratios etc. We can be rough using ratios, yes. We can distinguish between chads and chad lites and normies etc, but we can't compare and contrast the very best looking guys with each other, because there is nothing in it and with all the positives, the woman's vagina just becomes moist and they really don't care at that point. It depends on what the woman says she prefers or is closer to her "type". Some have preferences based on emotional bias or idealistic bias.
This site is filled with Gandy worshippers, Lachowski worshippers, O'pry worshippers.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and randomvanish

Chill out dude, I never said he's ugly. Obviously he has harems of women and would clean up Tinder but that was not my point. My point was to show how important ratios are since he is visibly, objectively worse looking than some famous male models like Gandy.
Also, chicks do care about your ratios. Try approaching a girl with 1.5 FWHR and 1.6 chin to philtrum ratio and and see how that goes. Guy in OP just happens to have good enough ratios to be a "lady killer" but his ratios are not good enought to be a gigamogger.

Last edited:
Chill out dude, I never said he's ugly. Obviously he has harems of women and would clean up Tinder but that was not my point. My point was to show how important ratios are since he is visibly, objectively worse looking than some famous male models like Gandy.
Also, chicks do care about your ratios. Try approaching a girl with 1.5 FWHR and 1.6 chin to philtrum ratio and and see how that goes. Guy in OP just happens to have good enough ratios to be a "lady killer" but his ratios are not good enought to be a gigamogger.

I agree with you after further pictures tbh man.

If his ratios are causing his features to appear too pretty and feminine, then you're spot-on. He is chad, may be lite, but definitely not Giga.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
I agree with you after further pictures tbh man.

He is chad, may be lite
anyone think he's a chadlite is just an autistic faggot.
chadlite...
maybe he's a normie, who knows LOL
i cannot stand this forum's autism sometimes

anyone think he's a chadlite is just an autistic faggot.
chadlite...
maybe he's a normie, who knows LOL
i cannot stand this forum's autism sometimes

Post more pictures of him.

This time at a front pose. No 3/4 shit.

He looks giga chad in OP but the pics the other poster posted showed too much femininity in his face.

Women are attract to handsome masculine features.

Handsome semi masculine features are also a hit, but less so and less sexy. This is science.

Chad but the norwood reaper is coming for him if he doesn't do shit he'll end up like Chico

literally a less attractive version of cavill

short chin

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
I'm actually laughing out loud at the cope.

It's not cope. There are almost no men who are this tall and there is a reason for this. Evolution isn't fucking random. There are very real reasons for why natural selection did not reward super tall males. Heart problems become rampant at that height. Also, 90% of males whom are 6.4+ are basically just lanklets. There are very few super tall men whom have actually good frames. Typically these are just dudes with very long bones.

Just lol if you think there is no law of diminishing returns in regards to height. That's like saying Ronnie Coleman is better looking to women than Jeff Seid. Things don't work like this.

Ridiculously good looking - still would rather look like someone like Barret, due to the area I live in

If I saw him irl I would disintegrate

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Looks like Sean with more testosterone :chad:

He has shit cheekbones + zygos, just like Cavill lmao. Look at his 1/2 profile pictures, flat as fuck.

Also you guys are fkn autists. While yes, his eyes are good, they look way to "softboy-ish" / way too "friendly". He lacks that hunter look, like many others models have it. He looks way too high trust with his lack of cheekbones and soft-ish eyes.

This guy doesnt mog shit, even cavill has overall better looking face.

You guys are fucking autists smh.

Also his mandible is vertically too short compared to upper 1/3 of his face. Look at how huge his upper skull is above the eyebrow level on 1st picture. Meanwhile the mandible almost looks recessed vertically, with such a huge forehead and upper 1/3rd of the skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Cope, UltimateAesthetics and 1 other person
Small mouth unfortunately
He has shit cheekbones + zygos, just like Cavill lmao. Look at his 1/2 profile pictures, flat as fuck.

Also you guys are fkn autists. While yes, his eyes are good, they look way to "softboy-ish" / way too "friendly". He lacks that hunter look, like many others models have it. He looks way too high trust with his lack of cheekbones and soft-ish eyes.

This guy doesnt mog shit, even cavill has overall better looking face.

You guys are fucking autists smh.
He mogs you to vallhalla. He can finger fuck your mom infront of your dad ctfu

Small mouth unfortunately

He mogs you to vallhalla. He can finger fuck your mom infront of your dad ctfu
Retard, what does that have to do with anything posted above?

almost gigachad

he looks so... bland?

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Be Italian or death, you speak the most beautiful language in the world, your country has amazing landscapes, the food is fantastic, there are so many museums it would take you a lifetime to visit all of them, there is a lot of variety, the Italic peninsula had two of the greatest civilizations of the world, in every topic that matters there are many Italians who are the absolute best at it (obvious examples: Da Vinci and Michelangelo in art, Vivaldi and Paganini in music, Ferrari in cars, etc), renaissance and a lot more reasons to absolutely love this gift of a country, only bad thing is that the economy is not so good anymore but if you have money it doesn't really affect you plus it's still a first world country for a reason, you can live well.

his nose looks fake. Probably a nosejob.

Looks pretty moggy

It's not cope. There are almost no men who are this tall and there is a reason for this. Evolution isn't fucking random. There are very real reasons for why natural selection did not reward super tall males. Heart problems become rampant at that height. Also, 90% of males whom are 6.4+ are basically just lanklets. There are very few super tall men whom have actually good frames. Typically these are just dudes with very long bones.

Just lol if you think there is no law of diminishing returns in regards to height. That's like saying Ronnie Coleman is better looking to women than Jeff Seid. Things don't work like this.

Few men are extremely attractive to women as well, so by your logic, that means that being extremely attractive isn't a benefit.
Can you please back up your claim about 6'4 men having heart issues?
Being lanky at 6'4 is a result of low caloric intake and low activity levels - and you probably percieve them as lanky because being tall makes a man appear more lanky than a stocky dwarf, obviously.

As for the law of diminishing returns.. Of course it exists. But just lmfao if you think a guy like Kelly Oubre Jr is "too tall" and would benefit from being 6'2. I'm actually laughing out loud (again!) at the level of cope.

Very high iq post from a high iq user.

Sad it had to be this way.

You deleted ur acc

Alt got banned

And you became a curry incel (i think u look normie tbh-above average for ur race😘) meme acroos psl forums and reddit

it's sad, R.I.P. @makinithappen

Last edited:
Very high iq post from a high iq user.

Sad it had to be this way.

You deleted ur acc

Alt got banned

And you became a curry incel (i think u look normie tbh😘) meme acroos psl forums and reddit

it's sad, R.I.P. @makinithappen

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero