Unable to eat at a calorie surplus

W

wilfredcarl

Iron
6 feet and like 155 pounds. For the last couple months, ive been focused on eating all 3 meals but by lunch I dont feel like eating so I end up just eating 2 small meals. It doesnt help that making food sucks and that im lazy. I probably just need to force feed myself but is there anything I can do to facilitate my consumption of calories. Ill do anything at this point.
Is eating raw olive oil recommended or is that stupid?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nigga ur retarded if u ask health advice on .org

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
The best thing u can do is go to the doctor and ask him to get u some appetite pills

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
6 feet and like 155 pounds. For the last couple months, ive been focused on eating all 3 meals but by lunch I dont feel like eating so I end up just eating 2 small meals. It doesnt help that making food sucks and that im lazy. I probably just need to force feed myself but is there anything I can do to facilitate my consumption of calories. Ill do anything at this point.
drink ur calories

need drugs my bro, had the same problem. Amitryptiline, levosulpiride etc. Visit a psychiatrist explaining the situation

your appetite is fucked. i need to try to not eat 3 meals while its effortless for you

your appetite is fucked. i need to try to not eat 3 meals while its effortless for you
I have the same problem, it’s a mental thing, if I overeat despite me knowing I’m trying to eat in a surplus, I feel disgusting, I only eat when I’m hungry but I maintain my weight

I’m currently 83-85kg at 6’2?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Be more active

I have the same problem, it’s a mental thing, if I overeat despite me knowing I’m trying to eat in a surplus, I feel disgusting, I only eat when I’m hungry but I maintain my weight

I’m currently 83-85kg at 6’2?
i am around 75kg but not for long i will probably be 100kg+ by the end of the 2020s as i can't stop eating

• +1
Reactions: coispet
i am around 75kg but not for long i will probably be 100kg+ by the end of the 2020s as i can't stop eating
I’m trying to get to 90kg, it’ll probably take me 5-8 years to gain 7-8kg of pure muscle but better for me in the long run, hope it goes well for you

try eating as little as possible for a week to resensitise your appetite