Unable to fix my sleep

A

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I've been having trouble falling asleep and waking up too early in the morning. I take 10 mg Melatonin at night. How can I fix this?

What should I use?
If you actually are desiring a good sleep routine there are some quality posts on the thread just look them up. Start by setting a time to go to bed and a time to wake up. This should be around the same time every single day to set your body into a proper circadian rhythm. No phone an hour before and after waking up. Natural sunlight in the eyes. Cold room. I personally mouth tape as well I have way better quality of sleep that way.

• +1
Reactions: ascension124 and ubicuse
I've been having trouble falling asleep and waking up too early in the morning. I take 10 mg Melatonin at night. How can I fix this?
Stop looking at your Phone 1h before sleeping, make shure that your room is ik the dark with no sound, do some meditation, reduce the melatonin, do sport ( to be tired )
If after that you still cant sleep ( unlikely ) dm me

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and ascension124
Stop looking at your Phone 1h before sleeping, make shure that your room is ik the dark with no sound, do some meditation, reduce the melatonin, do sport ( to be tired )
If after that you still cant sleep ( unlikely ) dm me
Is it ok to look at my phone if I turn the blue light off?