Unattractive bf, feeling guilty...want other males

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My [19f] boyfriend [20M] is unattractive (US) so much so that I was his first relationship. Lately he’s gained weight, 30 lbs and lost one of the few physical characteristics I liked about him, him being gym fit and built. I am no longer physically attracted to him and I’m feeling distant, not wanting to talk to him. I keep wishing he were attractive and thinking/fantasizing about other more attractive males. We have been together for two years he is kind and treats me very well. I feel ungrateful since he spoils me a lot even though I don’t ask him for anything. It makes me feel guilty for wishing he was more attractive but I cannot stop thinking about this one specific male whom I don’t even though. Keep wishing my bf was as hot as he is.

TLDR: Dating someone unattractive. Keep wanting to talk to other more attractive males but this would obviously be wrong. I’m not sure what to do we have been together for 2 years. Should I ask for an open relationship? A break? Is this normal?

Jfl a break

This is reason u should not gymmax. If u stop gymmaxing they will not attracted to u anymore.