UNBAN KING KAGULA (BIRDS GTFIH)

omnilegent

omnilegent

⁣⁣⁣
I HEREBLY REQUEST THAT @NumbThePain SHALL UNBAN OUR KING @kaligula567 AS HE HAS BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED. I REQUIRE ALL BIRDS TO SUPPORT THE DECISION OF UNBANNING OUR KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE BIRDS
@greycel @Rzn @Rea @MA_ascender @enriquecel @chudlite @ReadBooksEveryday @Imretarded? @PROMETHEUS @Gaygymmaxx @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @NZb6Air @Goth @Amnesia @gavin.bl @Gengar +BIRDS

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Rea, chudlite and 4 others
no tag no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, chudlite and omnilegent
YES KING

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, omnilegent and chudlite
I HEREBLY REQUEST THAT @NumbThePain SHALL UNBAN OUR KING @kaligula567 AS HE HAS BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED. I REQUIRE ALL BIRDS TO SUPPORT THE DECISION OF UNBANNING OUR KING!!!! LONG LIVE THE BIRDS
@greycel @Rzn @Rea @MA_ascender @enriquecel @chudlite @ReadBooksEveryday @Imretarded? @PROMETHEUS @Gaygymmaxx @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @NZb6Air @Goth @Amnesia @gavin.bl @Gengar +BIRDS
bump

• +1
tagged amnesia jfl

• +1
  • JFL
bump forum needs to see @NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, omnilegent and twinkceluwu
bump

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and omnilegent