Unban me from incels.is please

97baHater

97baHater

If you can't climb out, drag others down
I miss the users there like @Lonelyus, @K1ng N0th1ng , @videogamecoper, @Da_yunez @Adelholzener I haven’t been on that forum since I got banned I know some of the tagged users probably hate me and think I’m a fag now but I ain’t.

I shouldn’t get perma banned because of satirical jokes I made on this forum, please give me 5th chance. I swear to God I’m not a fag, please unban me:feelscry:

Tagging .is mods @PLA1092 @YugoDutch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Funnyunenjoyer1, YugoDutch and 3 others
@PLA1092

He was just joking he is obviously straight :feelswhere:

Please reconsider :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and 97baHater
why’d they ban u

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I miss the users there like @Lonelyus, @K1ng N0th1ng , @videogamecoper, @Da_yunez @Adelholzener I haven’t been on that forum since I got banned I know some of the tagged users probably hate me and think I’m a fag now but I ain’t.

I shouldn’t get perma banned because of satirical jokes I made on this forum, please give me 5th chance. I swear to God I’m not a fag, please unban me:feelscry:

You acted like a total fag, I won't unban you, it's up to the admins

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ElTruecel and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
In what way? Like wtf you don’t deserve this bro or in the other way.

Man I regret answering that thread about Luria but I just saw everyone gaining reps by acting like a faggot so I had to do it and those sweet reps:owo::owo: never knew it would backlash this hard

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
In what way? Like wtf you don’t deserve this bro or in the other way.

Man I regret answering that thread about Luria but I just saw everyone gaining reps by acting like a faggot so I had to do it and those sweet reps:owo::owo: never knew it would backlash this hard
Nah man that was way too much

• +1
@PLA1092 @YugoDutch

See I told you, you went way to fucking harsh with me everyone is saying it expects a couple of users who already hated me when I was there. Eltruecel said it’s too much,
View attachment 3153457 View attachment 3153459

Give me one last chance. You won’t find a single jfl farm using faggots jokes from now on.
No I’m talking about you with the gay comments lol that’s sodomite territory

• JFL
Last edited:
Apart from the shit you posted I don’t like the fact that they monitor activity on other sites with different rules one bit.
Of course the average .is user is 60iq shitskin so they’ll cheer for your ban not realizing how this might affect them in the future.

• +1
Reactions: watah, sickdawgie and 97baHater

incel.is is so boriiiiiing

no funky flamingo and badg97 for .is, no cagefuel content, no shitposting, only truecel rambligs.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, watah and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 97baHater
Apart from the shit you posted I don’t like the fact that they monitor activity on other sites with different rules one bit.
Of course the average .is user is 60iq shitskin so they’ll cheer for your ban not realizing how this might affect them in the future.
My biggest mistake was linking my account to this one. I should’ve never told anyone I was Vyn and I should’ve never made my first @ similar to this one. Low IQ mistake

incel.is is so boriiiiiing

no funky flamingo and badg97 for .is, no cagefuel content, no shitposting, only truecel rambligs.
I thought the same, then you’ll start to get addicted to comeradespiderman race wars and other shit, miss that place ngl idk why but .is members are so much more memorable than.org ones

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

I already responded to your appeal. In short wait it out and hope the admins are fine with unbanning with you in the future. I don't believe you're actually gay but there has to be punishment for what you said. Even if off forum.

• +1
I already responded to your appeal. In short wait it out and hope the admins are fine with unbanning with you in the future. I don't believe you're actually gay.
My bad I couldn’t see since my account is and I legit cannot access anything

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PLA1092
You shouldn't be on the site anyway, it slowly poisons your mind. I'm guessing you're a youngcel so you don't notice it.

• +1