IMG 6301
IMG 6302
IMG 6303
IMG 6304

IMG 6305

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 31562 and 4 others
her body foggs and she has good features but some of the pictures make her face look uncannyish/low appeal, kinda like a leanmaxxed jordan barret but less alien-like

jewish superproject to collect cum of chads and inject it to their wife's to reproduce insanely good looking children

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 21898
her body foggs and she has good features but some of the pictures make her face look uncannyish/low appeal, kinda like a leanmaxxed jordan barret but less alien-like
Shut up 🖕🏾

See many like her outside

She’s fucking Chad in Berlin while Vlad is blown up by drones,

Built
For
BBC

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Xangsane, Deleted member 21898 and 2 others
You must live in an ethnik shithole.
No
usa most likely. their standards are way different and usually lower tha the ones of europeans
No correlation.
He doesn't see any girls like her outside, he just sees girls with similar phenotype aka blonde blue eyes. He's just acting like a normie with that bullshit "I see girls like her all the time" saying. Not fooling me..

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 21898
No

No correlation.
He doesn't see any girls like her outside, he just sees girls with similar phenotype aka blonde blue eyes. He's just acting like a normie with that bullshit "I see girls like her all the time" saying. Not fooling me..
I differ from my experience, I lived in slavlands and can say this is an averagish good looking stacylite. same for the nordic countries I visited

this is an averagish good looking stacylite. same for the nordic countries I visited
When I visit a nordic country next summer I better be seeing girls like her every minute or you and me are going to have problems 👊🏾

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Primalsplit and Debetro
When I visit a nordic country next summer I better be seeing girls like her every minute or you and me are going to have problems 👊🏾
be ready to see some really weird built foids, although the usual stacies compensate for it

Last edited:
Not my type but god damn she's gorgeous

BBC only

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
Zoom zoom

Looks like a mix of Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson. Name?

Zoom zoom

Manly whore with gay appeal