Uncle's house has levothyroxine 75mcg

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Specifically levothyroxinum natricum. If I "take it", will I get busted or will they just think it got lost?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
steal that shi and become 195 cm mogger
Fuckkk if I get caught its ova, hell of an opportunity though, 50 tablets.
@NZb6Air is levothyroxinum natricum the same?

• Love it
Lmao these ones
20240904 173617

• +1
press e to pick up

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
press e to pick up
Nigga u don't get I can steal it easily but if they find out it's gone they might suspect something. 'T4 medicine suddenly disappears after nephew leaves house'

Fuck it

• +1
Nigga u don't get I can steal it easily but if they find out it's gone they might suspect something. 'T4 medicine suddenly disappears after nephew leaves house'
why the fuck would they suspect

• Hmm...
start with 25 up ur dosage weekly till 100 also use letrozole

• +1
Yeah and after you finish it what are you gonna do? You dont have a way to continue supplying it. Let your poor uncle keep it bro, he probably has a way of getting it through prescription. Maybe just regularly steal a portion of it? But i guess it will backfire on you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen and wastedspermcel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and iabsolvejordan
Unopened, stole it btw

I come back in a month, if I take it then it'll be suspect:feelskek: Btw I just stole it just in case, better safe than sorry
mirin bro

why does your uncle have it btw

• +1
mirin bro

why does your uncle have it btw
No clue tbh, not sure if it's his, my auntie's, his father's etc. It's a big farm house. I just think it might be his because he's kinda fat so he might have hypothyroidism. Definitely not gonna ask him, that's retarded:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Yeah and after you finish it what are you gonna do? You dont have a way to continue supplying it. Let your poor uncle keep it bro, he probably has a way of getting it through prescription. Maybe just regularly steal a portion of it? But i guess it will backfire on you
Don't worry I'll only take it once, I'm not an asshole. He's not blood related and no where near senile so there's no 'taking advantage' aspect of it.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Take a pill or 2 a day until this box runs out and if you grow buy some more

• +1
It's kinda a last resort drug you'd see in the stack of a 17 year old or something
Screenshot 20240904 184203 Gallery

These were my thyroid levels from last year btw, could very likely be different now

• +1
View attachment 3147600
These were my thyroid levels from last year btw, could very likely be different now
When did you took the test? Morning or evening?

Your t4 is 2x of my, I have 8,4mIU/L and im still not on levothyroxine because my faggot doctor says its normal to be low in the evening. I will do another blood test in the morning soon and I hope they will be low so I can get it prescribed.

Also if you would take t4 you would give yourself hyperthyroidism which means faster growth which also means faster growth plates closure, but you could combine it with letrozole

• +1
When did you took the test? Morning or evening?

Your t4 is 2x of my, I have 8,4mIU/L and im still not on levothyroxine because my faggot doctor says its normal to be low in the evening. I will do another blood test in the morning soon and I hope they will be low so I can get it prescribed.

Also if you would take t4 you would give yourself hyperthyroidism which means faster growth which also means faster growth plates closure, but you could combine it with letrozole
Had it done in the evening, I was early 15 years old though now I'm almost 16. By 8.4mlU/L you mean you're TSH right?

Won't taking an aromatase inhibitor counter the effect of rapid growth? Anyway it's basically impossible for me to buy one now:feelswhy:

Had it done in the evening, I was early 15 years old though now I'm almost 16. By 8.4mlU/L you mean you're TSH right?

Won't taking an aromatase inhibitor counter the effect of rapid growth? Anyway it's basically impossible for me to buy one now:feelswhy:
No my tsh is normal my t4 is 8,4 and I also have side effects but my jewish doctor doesn’t want to give it to me.

Im not a doctor and im not high iq but I am 100% sure if you take t4 you will get hyperthyroidism, your t4 is already in the higher range. You would age faster with t4 which also means you would grow faster. Taking high dose of AI could potentially counter the fast growth plate closure. If you do this I would take Letrozole. But do your own research hyperthyroidism has many side affects.
And it will never be as good as HGH and AI.

If you decide using it don’t steal from your uncle its cheap asf.
But it is risky and there are no studies about this so I would use hgh and ai. QSC has the cheapest hgh, but it is too cheap so idk if its legit.

• +1
That’s a lifelong commitment to taking thyroid replacement therapy bhai do you actually need it??