Yami

Yami

CEO of BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afro_Kang, RealNinja and RecessedChinCel
damn all those transwomen are hot as fuck, we black guys are winning lol

inb4 crakkkas start seething cause they could never get transwomen like those
inb4 crakkkas start being transphobic towards our fav type in women out of jealousy
sorry whitey, girldick is reserved for us thugmaxxers 🏳️‍⚧️ 💪🏿

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, SidharthTheSlayer and Yami
UNDENIABLE PROOF!?

• +1
Reactions: Yami
damn all those transwomen are hot as fuck, we black guys are winning lol

inb4 crakkkas start seething cause they could never get transwomen like those
inb4 crakkkas start being transphobic towards our fav type in women out of jealousy
sorry whitey, girldick is reserved for us thugmaxxers 🏳️‍⚧️ 💪🏿
Cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. Your coping cos your women got Clapped by bbc, you can call these women who HAVE HAD KIDS trannies all you want won’t change the reality they could have had white kids but they all had mini @murdah mullatos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Klasik616, nope and 2 others
JBS (Just be slav) girls love hot drago accent

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
JBS (Just be slav) girls love hot drago accent

Yes it appears the intensive BBC/JBW breeding campaign is proceeding according to plan. Don't worry, hwite cux, we are upgrading your species. Sit back and be happy and keep ur chastity cages on jfl kys if you can't handle it

Yes it appears the intensive BBC/JBW breeding campaign is proceeding according to plan. Don't worry, hwite cux, we are upgrading your species. Sit back and be happy and keep ur chastity cages on jfl kys if you can't handle it

You’re probably white saying all this shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Yami

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and RealNinja
Yes it appears the intensive BBC/JBW breeding campaign is proceeding according to plan.
Legit, our black assess are getting bred so hard by girldick, i love getting mindbroken by a tranny BWC while my black clitty is leaking

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and RealNinja
Legit, our black assess are getting bred so hard by girldick, i love getting mindbroken by a tranny BWC while my black clitty is leaking
You’re disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You’re disgusting
this is cope from a transphobic cumskin
we blacks love to take big tranny cock and theres nothing you can do about it, seethe

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and mirrormogger
this is cope from a transphobic cumskin
we blacks love to take big tranny cock and theres nothing you can do about it, seethe
transphobic? I’m not afraid of you freaks. Funny you’re a pan sexual nigger faggot so much for muh BBC

Transhobpic? I’m not afraid of you freaks. Funny you’re a pan sexual nigger faggot so much for muh BBC
looks like racism and transphobia go hand in hand
also body shaming black men for our small dicks... genuinely get help...
theres nothing wrong with being pansexual, we're not all straight like yall snow monkeys, the majority of us are somewhat pansexual and like to get fucked and bred

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and mirrormogger
genuinely get help
You should be the one seeking help, you’re suffering from a mental illness. You’re genuinely disgusting, this forum is for straight heterosexual males not for FREAKS who are attracted to pans. As I have stated before I’m not scared of you freaks so elaborate on the “transphobia” part.

• JFL
Reactions: Yami
You should be the one seeking help, you’re suffering from a mental illness. You’re genuinely disgusting, this forum is for straight heterosexual males not for FREAKS who are attracted to pans. As I have stated before I’m not scared of you freaks so elaborate on the “transphobia” part.
Why are you being racist towards blacks right now?

When you say all of that you're effectively excluding black guys like me from using the forum...

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: mirrormogger and 8uAte
As a black man, I am also part of a vibrant LGBTQIA+ community. I’m genderqueer and pansexual and love my trans folx. I find them pretty sexy actually. My girlfriend is in bed with me right now, she’s dilating cause she just got bottom surgery.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
As a black man, I am also part of a vibrant LGBTQIA+ community. I’m genderqueer and pansexual and love my trans folx. I find them pretty sexy actually. My girlfriend is in bed with me right now, she’s dilating cause she just got bottom surgery.
Trolling or not? This is peak mental illness.

That meme makes no sense.. and I’m not a nazi libtard
YOu are, youre antisemitic, transphobic and racist, youre a nazi and you say all of that

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 8uAte and URL code
YOu are, youre antisemitic, transphobic and racist, youre a nazi and you say all of that
You’re Straightphobic, communist-nazi, racist and anti white so it all balances out

Wow. What a beautiful trans kween expressing her right to twerk in public spaces.

Just to remind white men that it's over and it's time to get some BBC.
You can take BBC, stop trying to push agendas

Nigga why you tryna tear another black man down?
if you were black your arms wouldnt be this big, they'd be dainty and graceful like a trans woman's

theres a reason why we black guys transition to female at a higher rate than yall

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
You can take BBC, stop trying to push agendas
yeah idk why she thinks white men wanna take her girldick, white men come from a patriarchal culture filled to the brim with toxic masculinity which would never allow them to take big dicks like POC do

you accuse him of Nazism, although you yourself are a Nazi

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code