undeniable proof there is a chance you can ascend no matter how subhuman you are

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken

if this urkelcel ascended whats stopping you?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29155, It'snotover and 1 other person
One thing I hate about modernity is that almost nothing is allowed to be sexy anymore, just look at this image!
The sheer negroidic quality of it all makes something as pure as cat ears, maid costumes, fishnet stockings and such appear wildly repulsive to the point of making you question all your life's choices preceding you setting your eyes upon this.
If there were no cartoons of young Japanese girls my penis would just wither away, forever doomed to not exhibit any kind of quivering.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Another day another jbb pill

One thing I hate about modernity is that almost nothing is allowed to be sexy anymore, just look at this image!
The sheer negroidic quality of it all makes something as pure as cat ears, maid costumes, fishnet stockings and such appear wildly repulsive to the point of making you question all your life's choices preceding you setting your eyes upon this.
If there were no cartoons of young Japanese girls my penis would just wither away, forever doomed to not exhibit any kind of quivering.
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
He is 6’5”

Twomad is 7'4 btw

Statuspill + JBB