under eye eyebags

jollibee

jollibee

my inhibition is lower than hell
how should I go about with my under eyes? It’s been worse than ever since I got sick. I use volufiline everyday but idk if it helps/is cope. help me jfl

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpeg
    IMG_0473.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
different angle (my eye area is so cooked atm) but here’s one completely unfrauded, don’t mind the double eyelid tape

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpeg
    IMG_0475.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
Volufiline is cope. Show me anyone who's seen results tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666, fluoride1337, lifeless and 1 other person
what should I put on my undereye then, besides that I put hyaluronic acid and I recently put retinol

let me know if u got any solution for it

Ive developed slight aegyo sal and gotten rid of my hollow eyebags after one month, idk about my lips if they changed all that much but volufiline isnt cope. Even if its just small results its better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: yvesstpierre
bb cream if u wanna skip bullshit
caffeine + good color corrector moisturizer to fix the color

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
Ive developed slight aegyo sal and gotten rid of my hollow eyebags after one month, idk about my lips if they changed all that much but volufiline isnt cope. Even if its just small results its better than nothing.
Is it permanent at all?

bb cream if u wanna skip bullshit
caffeine + good color corrector moisturizer to fix the color
I've tried bb cream and it looks cakey/rough

any tips

take these (underage) anime profilpictures away nigger. Like what are you. A pedophile?

how did you apply the volufiline - did you mix it in with a cream or just apply it raw?

how did you apply the volufiline - did you mix it in with a cream or just apply it raw?
for my lips i did derma roller and applied volufiline and for my under-eyes i mixed it with moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: ascension713