Under eye fillers

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
So I see a lot of pictures for under eye fillers on Google that don't quite address the problem that I have. I don't have any dark spots under my eyes or severe eyebags but my eyeballs are kinda protruding and cast dark circles. And no I don't wann get orbital decompression.
I'm wondering if regular fillers can do this.

original
Screenshot 20200212 031821 Video Player

Desired result
Screenshot 20200212 031810 Video Player

All I did was remove the circles (and a little smoothing on the top of my nose)

I would imagine they can.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 4416 and Time Travel
I would imagine they can.
I'm not really sure since I'd need a lot of mass in that area and idk if that concentration of filler would work.
Also I just read about @Looksmax305 getting fillers too. Was it for the same reason? Could you update us ? How much did it cost ?

Last edited:
I'm not really sure since I'd need a lot of mass in that area and idk if that concentration of filler would work.
Also I just read about @Looksmax305 getting fillers too. Was it for the same reason? Could you update us ? How much did it cost ?
B5F40E2B 219A 47B0 827F 44AD631622B6
646F49FE F61C 4D99 A694 4B566D1E5D57

never doubt the power of underye fillers

Attachments

• CB162BD2-8B7B-49AC-9EB2-14298AD42F19.jpeg
    CB162BD2-8B7B-49AC-9EB2-14298AD42F19.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Can undereye filler act like lower lid retraction surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel
Bump because I also wanna know

• +1
Bump²

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Time Travel
I don’t think you need fillers to get rid of that prominence Uber your eyes—it looks like you have obicularis oculi hypertrophy—some people consider it aesthetic, some don’t. Some examples of men that have some obicularis oculi hypertrophy are George Clooney and Francisco Lachowski.
434B6A44 6013 42CD BF8E 949B176CC91C
F0E89053 6869 48B2 85EF B02F6B527ABE

If you really want to get rid of it, maybe Botox would be suitable. I’ve also seen some eyelid surgery that seems to address it, but I’m not sure if it’s ideal for younger patients.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: kota, Kade, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
I don’t think you need fillers to get rid of that prominence Uber your eyes—it looks like you have obicularis oculi hypertrophy—some people consider it aesthetic, some don’t. Some examples of men that have some obicularis oculi hypertrophy are George Clooney and Francisco Lachowski.
View attachment 279209View attachment 279210
If you really want to get rid of it, maybe Botox would be suitable. I’ve also seen some eyelid surgery that seems to address it, but I’m not sure if it’s ideal for younger patients.
It looks a lot better on their eye area tho since they have almost no upper eyelid showing and wider eyes.
And the shadow is more of a line as opposed to a half circle.

It looks a lot better on their eye area tho since they have almost no upper eyelid showing and wider eyes.
And the shadow is more of a line as opposed to a half circle.
Maybe if you have more posterior zygo and infraorbital rim projection yours will also look better—it doesn’t look bad as is imo.

• +1
View attachment 264433View attachment 264434

never doubt the power of underye fillers
Why does the skin look clearer and even diminished pores? It's not the first time i see this and it's not really total fraud
How old is chico in that pic? He's got wrinkles. I have one of those lines but it's not complete just like a bit. I'd love to get ride of it since this one does not look aesthetic lol

Last edited:
  • +1
I think it depends on the shape of the eyes and like you mentioned the zygos as well. It can be due to hypertrophy of the obicularis oculi which can easily be treated with "jelly roll" botox (a unit or 2 in each muscle) or it may also be a combination of the muscle and protruding fat. Most people resort to surgery to remove/reposition the fat pockets but you can also have heat based radiofrequency or laser to reduce the size of the protruding fat pads.

I think Clooney and Lachowski are rare exceptions, but even then I think they would look better without it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kota and Time Travel
I think it depends on the shape of the eyes and like you mentioned the zygos as well. It can be due to hypertrophy of the obicularis oculi which can easily be treated with "jelly roll" botox (a unit or 2 in each muscle) or it may also be a combination of the muscle and protruding fat. Most people resort to surgery to remove/reposition the fat pockets but you can also have heat based radiofrequency or laser to reduce the size of the protruding fat pads.

I think Clooney and Lachowski are rare exceptions, but even then I think they would look better without it.
Can you even squint anymore when you got this

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOut and Time Travel

thanks, i will look into it.
maybe i'd be happy with just a slight reduction.
yes but it makes the fold stand out even more.

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOut
  • +1
Its not worth then I guess. Imagine squinting and it looks even worse with this botox
oh i thought you ment without botox.
With it probably looks better

• Love it
Reactions: Almu
Yes you can it just does not let the skin bunch up because the muscle is atrophied.
thanks, i will look into it.
maybe i'd be happy with just a slight reduction.

yes but it makes the fold stand out even more.
Definitely look into it. You can get jelly roll botox done for about $50. You are only paying for 2-4 units with the national average being around $12 dollars a unit

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel and Almu