3. attach a paperweight to the end of the chain on the suction cups
4. using your eyes, look up, then look down
5. repeat until failure

1. get suction cups with chains attached
2. place suction cups on eyeballs
3. attach a paperweight to the end of the chain on the suction cups
4. using your eyes, look up, then look down
5. repeat until failure
fr though it's genetic - eye support heavily depends on under eye skin thickness, pigmentation, orbital cavity bone structure, fat distribution, etc. the only thing i can think of that can help is taking collagen supplements for better skin elasticity.

otherwise, all you can do is roll your eyes or blink until you turn retarded.

fr though it's genetic - eye support heavily depends on under eye skin thickness, pigmentation, orbital cavity bone structure, fat distribution, etc. the only thing i can think of that can help is taking collagen supplements for better skin elasticity.

Until you turn retarded 😂😂

Can bone smashing help with orbital cavity

Can bone smashing help with orbital cavity
afaik about bonesmashing, the microfractures from hammering your bones should improve bone mass in whatever area you choose. this doesn't always mean increased volume (size), however, it's usually increased density (strength, as to be less likely to fracture next time).

all that said, i would never take a fucking hammer near my eye and hit myself. if you'd like to, knock yourself out.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
afaik about bonesmashing, the microfractures from hammering your bones should improve bone mass in whatever area you choose. this doesn't always mean increased volume (size), however, it's usually increased density (strength, as to be less likely to fracture next time).

all that said, i would never take a fucking hammer near my eye and hit myself. if you'd like to, knock yourself out.
True that's too risky and retarded to do that stuff - micro needling is the only solution

Tbh there is no solution to genetic failure everything is cope except for hardmaxxing

True that's too risky and retarded to do that stuff - micro needling is the only solution

Tbh there is no solution to genetic failure everything is cope except for hardmaxxing
i have thin ass skin around my eyes (genetic, most of my relatives have it). deep inset eyeballs, poor sleep, and heavy blood pooling makes them fairly dark. besides getting better sleep, the only thing i've considered is bleaching the pigmentation around my eyes.

you didn't give a lot of context, so idk if any of this advice can help you.

what's the problem you have that makes you think better under eye support would fix it?

• +1
Reactions: future_
i have thin ass skin around my eyes (genetic, most of my relatives have it). deep inset eyeballs, poor sleep, and heavy blood pooling makes them fairly dark. besides getting better sleep, the only thing i've considered is bleaching the pigmentation around my eyes.

you didn't give a lot of context, so idk if any of this advice can help you.

what's the problem you have that makes you think better under eye support would fix it?
Man your story is my story exactly same - all the relatives on mother's side have bad under eye support big orbitals with dark under eye skin this is genetic plus shit sleep schedule

My orbitals are big and most brutal thing is I don't have thick under eyes with alot of fat to hide it so you know they give a bad look but my eye shape is female gazed

Man your story is my story exactly same - all the relatives on mother's side have bad under eye support big orbitals with dark under eye skin this is genetic plus shit sleep schedule

My orbitals are big and most brutal thing is I don't have thick under eyes with alot of fat to hide it so you know they give a bad look but my eye shape is female gazed
ngl get sunscreen concealer. actual world of a difference in terms of an even skin tone, let alone reducing dark circles. i was very ashamed when i went out to the store to buy it for the first time. (bro wearing makeup? skull emoji times 3) but the shit really works.

just find something that matches your skin tone and apply a thin layer. you don't need much. a small tube has lasted me over a year because i seldom use it. i probably should be using sunscreen but fuck that routine, i stay indoors.

if you put too much on, it'll look caked like a girl who says she likes makeup because it's artistic but it's cope for being ugly.

never had anyone call me out or ask if i'm wearing makeup either. it's like wearing fake jewelry. i'm sure someone's noticed, but they don't give a fuck cause i'm not making a big deal out of it.

• +1
Reactions: future_
ngl get sunscreen concealer. actual world of a difference in terms of an even skin tone, let alone reducing dark circles. i was very ashamed when i went out to the store to buy it for the first time. (bro wearing makeup? skull emoji times 3) but the shit really works.

just find something that matches your skin tone and apply a thin layer. you don't need much. a small tube has lasted me over a year because i seldom use it. i probably should be using sunscreen but fuck that routine, i stay indoors.

if you put too much on, it'll look caked like a girl who says she likes makeup because it's artistic but it's cope for being ugly.

never had anyone call me out or ask if i'm wearing makeup either. it's like wearing fake jewelry. i'm sure someone's noticed, but they don't give a fuck cause i'm not making a big deal out of it.
The problem with me is i hate temporary stuff - be permanent or don't even be I don't like temporary copes man all the time wearing some cream to hide failo. I just don't like temporary things this is my problem. I use sunscreen cause it can make an actual difference in long run

Idk what you are referring to
Screenshot 2024 07 08 15 42 53 33 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

Fat under the eye.
Korean beauty standard
You want this?

Volufilline?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mikael
Volufilline?

just looked into it and it could be a consideration.

i'm not too self-conscious about my dark circles. i can definitely look tired, but it's not something so prominent people make fun of me for it.

the main concern is the formation of new adipose (fat storing) cells. they don't break down like other types of cells in the body, typically only shrinking in size due to fat loss.

misapplication could result in having a retard puff face (i hope i wouldn't accidentally let the solution migrate to unwanted parts of my face).

the other issue is, based on gleaming over user reports (women using this for fatter tits and asses LMAO), that this is, if not near, permanent.

if sunken eyes are really my problem, and not hyperpigmentation, i'll look further into it, thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Train them, until you have Aegyo Sal like Prime Francisco Lachowski.

Is it even possible bro if yes then I am training till retardation
In my opinion the eye width needs to be there, including minimal eyelide exposure, in order for Aegyo sal to look aesthetic
and Improve your SMV.
Otherwise you´ll look like a sleep deprived heroin addict

In my opinion the eye width needs to be there, including minimal eyelide exposure, in order for Aegyo sal to look aesthetic
and Improve your SMV.
Otherwise you´ll look like a sleep deprived heroin addict
Haha yeah training neck and stuff is important for smv