Good undereye and tight lower lids are like 80% of all your looks

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Adreyan, Maxillacel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this this this this this this

my eyes are literal chad tier besides the fact that I have semi-bad under eye support.
i need to address my eyes in 2020 fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
cope. Low T if you didnt lose your eyes because somebody poked them out in a fight.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxmendietta and Deleted member 2756
i need to address my eyes in 2020 fuck
I wouldn't be on this site if I had good under eye support, a little bit more forward growth and a neurotypical persona.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 2846
Good undereye and tight lower lids are like 80% of all your looks
Dont forget supraorbitals.
I wouldn't be on this site if I had good under eye support, a little bit more forward growth and a neurotypical persona.
I wouldnt be on this site if I had palatal width, had my jaw been as wide as my zygos, and as forward grown as my maxilla, and better skin. I would have been living a completely different life, brutal how a few mm of bones literally can make or break the quality of your life.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Maxillacel, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Dont forget supraorbitals.

I wouldnt be on this site if I had palatal width, had my jaw been as wide as my zygos, and as forward grown as my maxilla, and better skin. I would have been living a completely different life, brutal how a few mm of bones literally can make or break the quality of your life.
bit of a list buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1680
bit of a list buddy.
Its not the longest list out there man, for the average normie on the street would have a twice as long list for what bones they need to ascend. When I go out the majority of people i see have flat or non forward grown maxillas, high gonial angle, flat cheekbones, lack of hooding/brow ridge, lack of chin protrusion, low set cheekbones, and overall a lack of high prenatal T features. My situation could be 10 times worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 2756
Its not the longest list out there man, for the average normie on the street would have a twice as long list for what bones they need to ascend. When I go out the majority of people i see have flat or non forward grown maxillas, high gonial angle, flat cheekbones, lack of hooding/brow ridge, lack of chin protrusion, low set cheekbones, and overall a lack of high prenatal T features. My situation could be 10 times worse.
0E6E1443 D588 48E9 8BBA 17E030818D31

hmm, i think ill probably start on retin a soon, and red light therapy and dermarolling too, ive already quit ciggies and drink a lot of water everyday. Idk what SurgerySoon is on about tbh. youve been on retin a, hows that working out for you boyo?

hmm, i think ill probably start on retin a soon, and red light therapy and dermarolling too, ive already quit ciggies and drink a lot of water everyday. Idk what SurgerySoon is on about tbh. youve been on retin a, hows that working out for you boyo?
alright, i only use it for little pimples now.

Gandy has negative orbital vector

• Woah
Reactions: Caligula and Deleted member 2846
Having clear smooth skin is such a halo, one could easily gain up to 0.5 PSL on skin quality alone, and another 0.5 by having long free flowing hair.

Over for him
yeah it is tbh. having skin with acne and shit is a failo for sure. same with hair. good hair and clear skin= gl

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
yeah it is tbh. having skin with acne and shit is a failo for sure. same with hair. good hair and clear skin= gl
I think a lot of this forum's userbase is nowhere near their full softmaxxing potential. People are out here getting surgeries done before being fully softmaxxed, im not getting my first round of surgeries until at least a year from now, because I want to be 100% softmaxxed before then with everything done to an excellent degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I have shit under eye support but am good looking so idk if I agree

Granted I'd prolly look better with some fat grafting or whatever but it doesn't "equal everything"

I have shit under eye support but am good looking so idk if I agree

Granted I'd prolly look better with some fat grafting or whatever but it doesn't "equal everything"
no. undereye support equals everything

Potent grade A suicide fuel des srs :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsbadman: