Under eye support, infraorbital rims

E

erik2222

Iron
How can one know for sure that they have bad under eye support, and does infraorbital rims really help that much?

I was looking at Dr. Tabans before after but its not really a big difference. Who is the best surgeon for this procedure and what are the costs?
I heard Pagnoni does it but I cant find any before and after pictures and I cant find the cost either? What do u think?

Fat pads and skin quality are also important, bad undereyes could be caused by multiple things so keep that in mind

Fat pads and skin quality are also important, bad undereyes could be caused by multiple things so keep that in mind
Yes I have darkness under my eyes with some eye bags, I have really contacted over 20 doctors and among the best dermatologists and skin doctors. Most of them say that in my case it cant be fixed.

When I tried fillers in my tear troughs, the darkness didnt go away at all and after a few months I think it started sticking out instead and I got two bulges under my eyes. It didnt dissolve in 4 years at all until I went and dissolved them with hyalase at the fillers doctor.

Last edited:
Yes I have darkness under my eyes with some eye bags, I have really contacted over 20 doctors and among the best dermatologists and skin doctors. Most of them say that in my case it cant be fixed.

I know when I tried fillers in my tesr troughs, the darkness didnt go away at all and after a few months I think it started sticking out instead and I got two bulges under my eyes. It didnt dissolve in 4 years at all until I went and dissolved them with hyalase at the fillers doctor.
Yeah, just letting you know that it won’t entirely be fixed even with saddled infras.

You might need further fat grafts/laser to improve the tightness, skin quality and discolouration.

Dealing with the same thing, hollowness was fixed by the implants but the discolouration is still there at the inner corners.

Considering laser to try and fix it, if it doesn’t work my last option would be fat grafts.

Yeah, just letting you know that it won’t entirely be fixed even with saddled infras.

You might need further fat grafts/laser to improve the tightness, skin quality and discolouration.

Dealing with the same thing, hollowness was fixed by the implants but the discolouration is still there at the inner corners.

Considering laser to try and fix it, if it doesn’t work my last option would be fat grafts.
Can I dm you bro? Yea I have already tried Ipl laser under my eyes, ive also tried some injection thing with vitamins and shit. I think it was called Global eyecon. I also tried microneedling. Nothing has helped so far

Can I dm you bro? Yea I have already tried Ipl laser under my eyes, ive also tried some injection thing with vitamins and shit. I think it was called Global eyecon. I also tried microneedling. Nothing has helped so far
Sure but I might not be much help.