Under eye

N

Norwooder

Master
What would be the best option to fix my under eye issues and the hollowness that becomes evident when I delve into lower body fat percentages? What are my options and what are the costs?
Infra orbital rim implants? -permanent
Under eye fillers?-not permanent
Any other options ? Below is an attached photo
69DCB81D F3E7 4ECA 9A5D 395AB3440664

fillers last long time under eyes tbh. and even longer the second time they’re injected. i used to think implants were good for fixing this but it’s cope.

fillers are the way to go. i’m looking into getting them in 2020 for my eyes

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Norwooder
fillers last long time under eyes tbh. and even longer the second time they’re injected. i used to think implants were good for fixing this but it’s cope.

Why are the implants cope can you explain?

Why are the implants cope can you explain?
bc they don’t actually fix the hollowness like u think. there’s users here got them and it didn’t fix the issue (@facemaxxed @KEy21)

obvi it varies case by case and u may actually benefit from them but in 95% of cases fillers are the way to go if u have hollowness. it won’t remove dark circles either.

Undereye area of death.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
What about fat grafting instead

If ur cheekbones were a few mm high you would have been chad

• +1
What about bonesmashing under eye in order for the bones to expand?

• +1
No point hearing that mental masterbation

Can you elaborate
fat is absorbed into body. not all the transferred fat stays in the injected area

this is my biggest concern too. My infraorbital/zygo area is by far my biggest “failo” and I am ready to correct it, I just don’t know the best method. custom implant seems to be the best permanent option, but I’ve seen multiple users here claim that the orbital rim component did little to improve the perceived hollowness. (honestly I don’t understand why that would be the case.)

I actually had an in-person consult with Eppley and he seems to think the custom orbital rim/zygomatic implant would be perfect solution but I am hesitant to spend a ton of money before figuring out all potential options. Currently I think maybe implants plus a little supplementary filler would be ideal. Is it possible to have implants AND fillers later added to the same region I wonder?

this is my biggest concern too. My infraorbital/zygo area is by far my biggest “failo” and I am ready to correct it, I just don’t know the best method. custom implant seems to be the best permanent option, but I’ve seen multiple users here claim that the orbital rim component did little to improve the perceived hollowness. (honestly I don’t understand why that would be the case.)

I actually had an in-person consult with Eppley and he seems to think the custom orbital rim/zygomatic implant would be perfect solution but I am hesitant to spend a ton of money before figuring out all potential options. Currently I think maybe implants plus a little supplementary filler would be ideal. Is it possible to have implants AND fillers later added to the same region I wonder?
Yes, it is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, highT and DianabolDownie
Ngl miring chin mass

But yea just fillers.

Custom zygo-infraorbital implants or death tbh. fillers suck in the long way

• +1
That’s crazy, I thought grafting was best.
Fat is prone to irregularities and bumps. It's kinda risky tbh.It's effective though if you don't have very deep under eye hollows.

Fat is prone to irregularities and bumps. It's kinda risky tbh.It's effective though if you don't have very deep under eye hollows.
Wow ok. I’m currently really eyeing a MSE, but this could be something to get while I wait my three years or so lol.

nah look at taban implants mog fillers when done by a blackpilled surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back