Under loves heavy burden do i sink

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Though distance spans 'twixt Alps and Sweden's hold, Thy pillow lips, a tale of love, unfold.
In goofy conversations that cross the miles, Our hearts entwine through laughter's radiant styles.
Thy hands, though distant, reach across the land, A touch that bridges space, a love so grand.
The French Alps stand 'twixt us, a solemn guard, Yet love's strong current knows no borders hard.
With every smile, a bridge 'cross mountain's crest,A goofy glance, defying the far west. Though miles divide, our souls forever bind, A love unmatched, a treasure rare to find.

So let the Swedish capital reside ,And Alps stand tall with grace, in regal pride.
For distance can't diminish love's pure art, Thy lips, thy hands, thy heart.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Let‘s meet up at Blackgate this evening.

Let‘s meet up at Blackgate this evening.
My career of patrolling the street to save girls from bad sex are over. I'm now a romantic for thy touch, a transformation profound. Thy pillowy lips and gentle hands, like whispers of fate, have rewoven the fabric of my soul. No longer bound to the shadows, my heart finds solace in the echoes of thy laughter and the tenderness of thy embrace.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24444 and Magnum Opus
what larping does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Myth, tombradylover and 4 others
My career of patrolling the street to save girls from bad sex are over. I'm now a romantic for thy touch, a transformation profound. Thy pillowy lips and gentle hands, like whispers of fate, have rewoven the fabric of my soul. No longer bound to the shadows, my heart finds solace in the echoes of thy laughter and the tenderness of thy embrace.
Mfw playing Arkham series with nude mods for Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Talia and the league of assassins.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 23558, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
Mfw playing Arkham series with nude mods for Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Talia and the league of assassins.
IMG 1475

what larping does to a mf
A pang of sympathy fills me, for you've never tasted this euphoria. To be untouched by the magic of her touch is to miss life's most exquisite dance. Amidst our distance and beyond it, I've found a love that paints even the mundane with colors unseen. How unfortunate for you to wander a world devoid of such enchantment, where laughter and tenderness are but distant echoes.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 23558
Shut the fuck up chad, you are supposed to be an asshole guy who just uses girls from their bodies. Leave the poetry and real love to normies and sub5s.

A pang of sympathy fills me, for you've never tasted this euphoria. To be untouched by the magic of her touch is to miss life's most exquisite dance. Amidst our distance and beyond it, I've found a love that paints even the mundane with colors unseen. How unfortunate for you to wander a world devoid of such enchantment, where laughter and tenderness are but distant echoes.
"Love" my ass. A chad can NEVER feel true love, only normies and sub5s. Your looks will fade and so will her love by then! You are just a piece of meat, who needs to abuse girls!

ONLY CUTECELS DESERVE AND GET TRUE AND ETERNAL LOVE. KYS ASAP IF YOU ARE A CHAD!

Shut the fuck up chad, you are supposed to be an asshole guy who just uses girls from their bodies. Leave the poetry and real love to normies and sub5s.
This time it'll be different

This time it'll be different
A romantic and a chad at the same time... That's too overpowered if you meet a good girl. If you guys break up she will forever feel the pain of losing not only a chad, but one that treated her like a princess with his whole heart... Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
vermilioncore poetry mogs hard

• +1
Arvid you obsessed with Buschke again?

• JFL
Arvid you obsessed with Buschke again?
The supermodel Buschke Löwenstein isn't on my mind right now. But a sweet, tender French girl who works at a hotel in the alps are.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
The supermodel Buschke Löwenstein isn't on my mind right now. But a sweet, tender French girl who works at a hotel in the alps are.
Will you even see her again?

• +1
A romantic and a chad at the same time... That's too overpowered if you meet a good girl. If you guys break up she will forever feel the pain of losing not only a chad, but one that treated her like a princess with his whole heart... Brutal shit
I'm dating a good girl but she's not as attractive as the French girl i now love.

rilkemaxxing

Je t'aime

"Love" my ass. A chad can NEVER feel true love, only normies and sub5s. Your looks will fade and so will her love by then! You are just a piece of meat, who needs to abuse girls!

ONLY CUTECELS DESERVE AND GET TRUE AND ETERNAL LOVE. KYS ASAP IF YOU ARE A CHAD!

Nigga true love is literally only for chads tf u mean. She can only truly see u for u if your looks warrant her to never want anybody else

Nigga true love is literally only for chads tf u mean. She can only truly see u for u if your looks warrant her to never want anybody else
Imma move to France swedish girls have good cheekbones but they're lipcels and tall asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 30552
Obviously you can't have square eyes.
Nigga it isn’t because of that rofl, the blonde guy doesn’t look robust and north atlantid enough, and Maher looks like too much of a mutt in that pic to even remotely resemble that comic.

She told me she has a boyfriend

Romeo And Juliet Crying GIF
If she is willing to talk to u this much and show remotely any interest then chances are she’s willing to cuck him

Just be her “guy friend” orbiter until she breaks up. Its nbd

If she is willing to talk to u this much and show remotely any interest then chances are she’s willing to cuck him

Just be her “guy friend” orbiter until she breaks up. Its nbd
Yeah i told her he's a lucky guy and that i wish her the best. Never worth to end it on a bad note bcuz now she won't have any bad memory of me when the inevitibly break up in the future and i make my moves.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
We will end their relationship
How about I dress as a woman and say he raped me?
what we need to do is just send €50 to her old friend or something to "admit" to having fucked the boyfriend when in a relationship and then €50 more after they've sent proof.

• +1
Bro got obsessed man C’est fini

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
Though distance spans 'twixt Alps and Sweden's hold, Thy pillow lips, a tale of love, unfold.
In goofy conversations that cross the miles, Our hearts entwine through laughter's radiant styles.
Thy hands, though distant, reach across the land, A touch that bridges space, a love so grand.
The French Alps stand 'twixt us, a solemn guard, Yet love's strong current knows no borders hard.
With every smile, a bridge 'cross mountain's crest,A goofy glance, defying the far west. Though miles divide, our souls forever bind, A love unmatched, a treasure rare to find.

So let the Swedish capital reside ,And Alps stand tall with grace, in regal pride.
What shit are you guys on?

Clubs are made for picking up bimbos with big tits, not hqnp French girls, that's why you found out she was talking to guys at clubs despite having bf. Next meetup will be bimbo approaching only. Need to have orgy, even if it means doing the eiffel tower with ethnic beckies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and TallDarkAndHandsome
Clubs are made for picking up bimbos with big tits, not hqnp French girls, that's why you found out she was talking to guys at clubs despite having bf. Next meetup will be bimbo approaching only. Need to have orgy, even if it means doing the eiffel tower with ethnic beckies
^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back