Underage refugees regularly get exploited by women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Contrary to what sfcels would have you believe that white women are all innocent angels and it's only immigrants or ethnic groups commit crimes, there have been many cases local women in countries like Sweden, UK, and Germany reportedly abusing underage refugees, targeting them because they believe they can evade consequences. There are literally chatrooms about women discussing how they can rape child refugees. These children, are often overlooked and lacking proper identification, due to which these women never get punished. As a result, many develop mental health issues. Throw their lives away and take up a life of crime early on. Becoming a part of the viscious abuse-abuser cycle.Most immigrants that commit crimes were abused as children. The focus is often on crimes committed by refugees, rather than crimes against them, leaving these cases largely ignored or unresolved and it's often these left wing women that are pro-refugee. They don't give two fucks about refugees they just want to exploit them for their benefits.

Denmark: Female aid workers have been found committing sex acts on underage refugees at a refugee center.

The discovery comes after it was found that British women travel to Calais to rape underage childrens of refugees

Sweden: Female Refugee Workers “Systematically” having sex with minors refugees: "We all do it"

Swedish politician charged with rape after she had sex with “child refugee”

Sex-Starved Ladies Target Migrant Kids in Sweden

Swedish Migrant Center Female Employees Quit Over 'Sex With Migrant Kids' Scandal

Woman suspended from refugee center after sex with migrant boy

Female head of refugee accomodation had sex with refugee boys

Swedish feminists accused of widespread sexual exploitation of young refugees

Amnesty International and UNICEF and UNHCR report on this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Aladin, Alucard69 and 28 others
@romanstock @6ft4 @faustianspirit @psychomandible @wishIwasSalludon @iloveboobs @tombradylover @TUSSELEIF @LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: greywind and psychomandible
would let stacy abuse me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, greywind, Elevate Mind and 13 others
Around pinks, never blink. IMG 6352

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, gooner23, mayo mogger and 19 others
@Daddy's Home

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
White people are homo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, EverythingMattersCel, Bars and 5 others
Good-hearted White women showing their empathy by sexually satisfying boys in need. My heroines!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AnimeNerd, greywind, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
Is this actually a common problem? These articles seem old

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
good thread

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Dominicoon and Jason Voorhees
post pics of the women

ogre = sinful, bad and disgusting ❌
stacy = considerate, nice and good ✔️

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, Bars and 5 others
most of these boys probably enjoyed that shit lmfao so Id hardly call it abuse

(unless they were old ugly hags or smth)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Is this actually a common problem? These articles seem old
Yes that is because in 2014, the Swedish government removed the word "race" from all legislation. Rape of underage children is still common but it's hard to track down if it was refugee children. Same for many countries because the cases usually get abandoned and there is no follow throught from the police along political pressure to hide the issue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, ChadL1te and 2 others
Can't Putin just use his entire nuclear arsenal in one second and destroy all life on this earth?

Tumblr nwbc1hCdiG1tpri36o1 500 ezgifcom webp to gif converter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gaygymmaxx, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
@SomethingIsWrong @Mr.Proper @Tenshi @alurmo @sportsmogger @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, n9wiff and 3 others
do you actually think this is a big factor for why alot of European girls are pro refugee 😂

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and n9wiff
its still chad who they would sa
they wouldn't sa some subhuman kid

its still chad who they would sa
they wouldn't sa some subhuman kid
the kinds they would SA are some young pretty boy future chaddam

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Only abuse if they're unattractive, attractive people literally cannot rape

Only abuse if they're unattractive, attractive people literally cannot rape
Some of these pedo women are attractive. Some of those pedo aid workers women are GL but it's generally hambeasts raping these underage refugees.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread​

• alurmo
  • Eblan
  • hybobu
  • looksmaxxing223
  • Futura
  • diditeverbegin
  • SomethingIsWrong
  • MA_ascender
  • electricguitar
  • Rhinoplastyordie
  • Daddy's Home
  • Dominicoon
  • mrriceguyreturn
  • Shahnameh
  • fetterarschtritt
  • 6ft4
  • Donquixote
  • BlackpillRemedy
  • .mimikyu
  • LancasteR
  • ... and 16 more.
Total: 47 (Looksmaxers: 36, Bluepillers: 11)

• +1
people will never show this because it doesn't corroborate with their narratives.

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, yeeyeeslayer and Dominicoon
The chances that happend is very very low
The chances that a refugee decide to rape to children is very very high

Thats the differences

• +1
  • JFL
Contrary to what sfcels would have you believe that white women are all innocent angels and it's only immigrants or ethnic groups commit crimes, there have been many cases local women in countries like Sweden, UK, and Germany reportedly abusing underage refugees, targeting them because they believe they can evade consequences. There are literally chatrooms about women discussing how they can rape child refugees. These children, are often overlooked and lacking proper identification, due to which these women never get punished. As a result, many develop mental health issues. Throw their lives away and take up a life of crime early on. Becoming a part of the viscious abuse-abuser cycle.Most immigrants that commit crimes were abused as children. The focus is often on crimes committed by refugees, rather than crimes against them, leaving these cases largely ignored or unresolved and it's often these left wing women that are pro-refugee. They don't give two fucks about refugees they just want to exploit them for their benefits.

Denmark: Female aid workers have been found committing sex acts on underage refugees at a refugee center.

The discovery comes after it was found that British women travel to Calais to rape underage childrens of refugees

Sweden: Female Refugee Workers “Systematically” having sex with minors refugees: "We all do it"

Swedish politician charged with rape after she had sex with “child refugee”

Sex-Starved Ladies Target Migrant Kids in Sweden

Swedish Migrant Center Female Employees Quit Over 'Sex With Migrant Kids' Scandal

Woman suspended from refugee center after sex with migrant boy

Female head of refugee accomodation had sex with refugee boys

Swedish feminists accused of widespread sexual exploitation of young refugees

Amnesty International and UNICEF and UNHCR report on this.

They do this in Senegal it’s horrible. I know a guy who had this done to him (he’s a Tyrone like a legit Tyrone) and when he was in Africa as a younger around 14 he had to do sex acts for British foids for money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, qazw and Jason Voorhees
Real this happened to me fellas

• +1
most of these boys probably enjoyed that shit lmfao so Id hardly call it abuse

(unless they were old ugly hags or smth)
Most of them are old hags. Take it from me I live in the west my old workplace is mainland white foids they try flirt with me 24/7. I can guarantee you 90% of the women raping these guys are above the age of 40. You’d be surprised how much old white foids love Arab and BBC if you came here and were at least HTN in looks like me and worked here you’d get what I’m saying. All HTN+ Ethnics in the west will agree with me you can tag whoever you want

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and silently_said
Wish a blonde 4/10 IRish girl called Eireann would rape me. Shove them stinkers in my face too.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Dominicoon
yup, almost got raped by my white female teacher when i was 11

• +1
  • So Sad
Many migrant women accept that they will likely be raped or assaulted on the journey to their destination country. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened to children. I can't remember where I read this, but some NGOs hand out condoms and birth control to refugees before they start the journey. Vulnerable people + little authority == lots of sexual exploitation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and Jason Voorhees
I know this already

We need to protect ethnic boys from white women

• +1