Underbitecels theoretically could get crazy chin projection

itsoverforus

itsoverforus

unswallowed the pill
People with underbites COULD fraud chin projection with extracting the lower molars and then using MSE + Facemask to bring the maxilla forward.
Normally people with underbites tend to have a relatively straight chin like this

if they extract the lower molars and use MSE + facemask or LF1. They could theoretically get some crazy chin projection from their long mandible
Without the use of MSE + Facemask
With MSE + Facemask

Why extract lower molars? so they could get the curve you see down below from the lips sinking inwards. Then to compensate the maxilla being recessed, MSE+ Face mask will be ideal.
I dont think lefort will work that well compared to MSE due to it only moving the palate instead of the midface well enough like Lefort 2.
Most people with underbites if treated with traditional orthodontics will most likely be told to get LF1 instead of LF2, cause most orthos only care abt the bite and not the whole side profile anyways.

This what the chin would look like without extraction

Looks ogre as fuck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tldr; underbitecels can make use of their long mandible for frauding chin projection

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, Deleted member 66317 and 4 others
What about airway problems (after extracting molars)

What about airway problems (after extracting molars)
Imo airway shouldnt be a problem cause its on the lower jaw.
MSE Compensates any loss of airway

Most of the time underbites aren't caused by a prognatic mandible but a midfacial deficiency

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 2 others
Most of the time underbites aren't caused by a prognatic mandible but a midfacial deficiency
exactly my point, you make the midface larger with MSE + Facemask.
Typically most underbite patients will have somewhat of a longer mandible even if its only a couple milimeters

People with underbites COULD fraud chin projection with extracting the lower molars and then using MSE + Facemask to bring the maxilla forward.
Normally people with underbites tend to have a relatively straight chin like this
View attachment 2976721
if they extract the lower molars and use MSE + facemask or LF1. They could theoretically get some crazy chin projection from their long mandible
View attachment 2976722 View attachment 2976749

Why extract lower molars? so they could get the curve you see down below from the lips sinking inwards. Then to compensate the maxilla being recessed, MSE+ Face mask will be ideal.
I dont think lefort will work that well compared to MSE due to it only moving the palate instead of the midface well enough like Lefort 2.
Most people with underbites if treated with traditional orthodontics will most likely be told to get LF1 instead of LF2, cause most orthos only care abt the bite and not the whole side profile anyways.

View attachment 2976756

View attachment 2976758

tldr; underbitecels can make use of their long mandible for frauding chin projection
@BlackpillRemedy

exactly my point, you make the midface larger with MSE + Facemask.
Typically most underbite patients will have somewhat of a longer mandible even if its only a couple milimeters
What's the point of getting more maxillary projection if you can just do molar extraction on the jaw to fit into a proper bite.
More maxillary projection means less projected chin.

No way i got warned for telling people not to read this shit theory state of this forum is going down
who's the mod

View attachment 2976721
View attachment 2976722 View attachment 2976749

View attachment 2976756

View attachment 2976758

Great effort dude and nice explanation, wondering what would be the case with overbite, how to get that projection with overbite(if it's not over)

That nigga coispet
don't forget your place @coisbhai

touch a single hair of my kittens again and I shall undress you in the most humiliating way ever and play with your gyno titties however I please.

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
What's the point of getting more maxillary projection if you can just do molar extraction on the jaw to fit into a proper bite.
More maxillary projection means less projected chin.
When the midface is recessed, you use MSE + facemask to make match the maxilla with the lower jaw. Exactly with the MSE expands and creates an edge to edge bite or less, you extract/bring back the teeth to create the illusion of mentolabial fold while still keeping the mandibles length

Great effort dude and nice explanation, wondering what would be the case with overbite, how to get that projection with overbite(if it's not over)
Thanks bhai, Most likely implants or some sort of genioplasty

don't forget your place @coisbhai
View attachment 2976808

touch a single hair of my kittens again and I shall undress you in the most humiliating way ever and play with your gyno titties however I please.

IMG 3866

Did you seriously search engine my name like an obsessed lunatic to find that

Just tell everyone you have a vagina at this point, foid level activities

View attachment 2976813

Did you seriously search engine my name like an obsessed lunatic to find that

Just tell everyone you have a vagina at this point, foid level activities
back from the bathroom did read now

what in the darwinistic approach of human evolution and precisely of your abnormally shaped cranium are you talking about ?

I just remembered the thread and looked it up retard