forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

He blocked me

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, 160cmcurry, TUSSELEIF and 43 others
How fucking dumb can you be, messaging white Stacies as a Dalit Shudra when your wife is tagged in your pics

Curry sentience and IQ never ceases to amaze me

Joe biden head shake

This fucking Inidan thought he was slick

Funny GIF

@PCT01
@ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, lowtiernormiechad, watah and 30 others
Skull size is everything, can't cope anymore:
3078759_1663307204867.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Deleted member 23558, BongMog and 8 others
Another retard soon to suffer the same fate

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, iloveboobs, Deleted member 23558 and 26 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
I sometimes question how my online dating success is so bad when the average guy who inhabits dating apps and sends messages to random girls on instagram is subhuman with pygmy IQ
When I ran foid catfish accounts it opened my eyes to how low IQ and subhuman the average guy is
How can I not get some level of success when such a large percentage of men are subhuman, could I not get at least of crumb of pussy or does Chad have to take the crumbs as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, 160cmcurry, Primalsplit and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I sometimes question how my online dating success is so bad when the average guy who inhabits dating apps and sends messages to random girls on instagram is subhuman with pygmy IQ
When I ran foid catfish accounts it opened my eyes to how low IQ and subhuman the average guy is
How can I not get some level of success when such a large percentage of men are subhuman, could I not get at least of crumb of pussy or does Chad have to take the crumbs as well
Chad is a vacuum cleaner. He sucks everything up and leaves nothing for anyone else.

I swear, men are way too high libido. The second a man can attract women with relative ease, they start slaying dozens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, latincell95, Chadeep and 7 others
My stacyfish inbox is getting bombarded everyday and my profile doesn't even look fully real yet. These guys are so fucking low IQ is unbelievable

Once my profile will be complete in about 3 months, I'll be raking in cash from these cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MRD, Yuya Moggershima, The_God and 12 others
My stacyfish inbox is getting bombarded everyday and my profile doesn't even look fully real yet. These guys are so fucking low IQ is unbelievable

Once my profile will be complete in about 3 months, I'll be raking in cash from these cucks
Can you actually make money off cucks?

Pls show me how.

Can you actually make money off cucks?

Pls show me how.
You entertain their conversation in DMs until they inevitably ask for nudes then you say that it's not free jfl

But it takes at least 3 years to build a realistic profile, you don't want guys asking for video chat for verification. Your profile has to look real beyond any doubt whatsoever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Hero of the Imperium, Racky and 10 others
You entertain their conversation in DMs until they inevitably ask for nudes then you say that it's not free jfl
Oh, that's it? Lmao!

Sounds like an idea jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Lol last year i did the same to a guy who sent me nudes i met him in a video game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MRD, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Chad is a vacuum cleaner. He sucks everything up and leaves nothing for anyone else.

I swear, men are way too high libido. The second a man can attract women with relative ease, they start slaying dozens.
I’m a nice chadlite, my main objective isn’t to slay anything that moves:feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, the BULL and Deleted member 17791
I’m a nice chadlite, my main objective isn’t to slay anything that moves:feelsautistic:
You're high quality non primal chadlite.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Loki and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Niklaus Mikaelson
How you even find the time and energy for stuff like this 🤔

mirin curry insentience, they don't even know that it never began 🥺

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GuyFromSingapore and forevergymcelling
How you even find the time and energy for stuff like this 🤔
Relentless pursuit of moneymaxxing

I hate being poor, I need as many income streams a possible

I have my Youtube and morphing gig so far. I'll have a full time remote job soon + this ewhoring

I should be doing quite well in about 2-4 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, MRD, alriodai and 9 others
How fucking dumb can you be, messaging white Stacies as a Dalit Shudra when your wife is tagged in your pics

Curry sentience and IQ never ceases to amaze me

View attachment 1871044

This fucking Inidan thought he was slick

View attachment 1871045

Funny GIF

@PCT01
@ReadBooksEveryday
Bro I GET FUCKING SECOND HAND SMV REDUCTION IN UK despite not resembling this cunt one bit ffs
We look a doff race yet I'm still labelled same as him ahhaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and forevergymcelling

But it takes at least 3 years to build a realistic profile, you don't want guys asking for video chat for verification. Your profile has to look real beyond any doubt whatsoever
why not just blackmail them, the ones who have their wives tagged and extort some cash? I knew a tranny who would do that to married men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, zharupodrugu, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
whos your avi btw?

brutal suifuel
27d3bf17-c72d-4cb2-a66c-c0c13d41786b-gif.1666707
I only rage at shit like this when I think the guy doesn't deserve it or when the guy has a face I don't find appealing and wouldn't want to have myself yet girls give him Chad treatment

I would like to have his dogmaxxed face and think it's close to ideal so I can't rage at seeing these reactions, rather I imagine myself in his place

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, alriodai, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
I only rage at shit like these when I think the guy doesn't deserve it or when the guy has a face I don't find appealing and wouldn't want to have myself yet girls give him Chad treatment

I would like to have his dogmaxxed face and think it's close to ideal so I can't rage at seeing these reactions, rather I imagine myself in his place
i rage because i'll never have this. if the guy is not appealing i just cope with it.

i rage because i'll never have this. if the guy is not appealing i just cope with it.
His videos are the reason I'm switching surgeon to get a less conservative and more dogmaxxed outcome
That and the fact everyone who seen my latest morph said I looked better with extra dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Oberyn
His videos are the reason I'm switching surgeon to get a less conservative and more dogmaxxed outcome
That and the fact everyone who seen my latest morph said I looked better with extra dog
did you send me your dogmaxxed pics? was that a conservative vs ambitious outcome or different?

Relentless pursuit of moneymaxxing

I hate being poor, I need as many income streams a possible

I have my Youtube and morphing gig so far. I'll have a full time remote job soon + this ewhoring

I should be doing quite well in about 2-4 months
Brother how did you start the e whoring thing I’m looking to get into it but dunno where and whose pics to take that’s what’s fucking mr up

Brother how did you start the e whoring thing I’m looking to get into it but dunno where and whose pics to take that’s what’s fucking mr up
Just choose some generic hot college girl with 1-5k followers who posts a lot, she can't be model tier or it'll look fake

Just choose some generic hot college girl with 1-5k followers who posts a lot, she can't be model tier or it'll look fake
Ah I see. Do you advice choosing one I personally already know?

wtf, you really messaged her too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and forevergymcelling
did you send me your dogmaxxed pics? was that a conservative vs ambitious outcome or different?
yes those were the morphs I'm talking about

Fucking based lol

• +1
Reactions: MRD
mirin low inhib but it's fucked up tbh.
Well they shouldn't be messaging random girls while in a relationship with their gfs tagged in their own pics :feelshmm:

I mean how dumb can you be

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Oberyn
yes those were the morphs I'm talking about
It’s not dogmax dude it’s how it is supposed to be.your maxilla looks recessed in the first pic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
Well they shouldn't be messaging random girls while in a relationship with their gfs tagged in their own pics :feelshmm:

I mean how dumb can you be
They're running preselection halo game :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, alriodai and Oberyn
Whats the point of ruining this curry's life JFL

You match with a 1000 women on your Maherfish, a lot of them share their insta and even their boyfriend photos attatched. But you simp like a dog for them .. Jfl at subhumans putting down other subhumans

@Niko69 of all people I thought you'd have more sentience than these other curry losers in the thread. Disappointed

Last edited:
Any updates?

• +1
Reactions: MRD