Underdiscussed Looksmax: Mindset.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
Cortisol is one of the biggest lookmins. Physically trying to optimize your hormones is only half of the battle.

This forum underestimates the power you have over your thoughts>brain health>physical health>looks...

I'd say that for a big chunk of people here it's their brain that's holding them back, not face. I know a big part of brain health is reflected in how good you look. But what are you gonna do? LDAR? good luck with that and not blowing your brains out.

None of this will stick with you though if you don't get it through your thick skull that MENTAL HEALTH comes before anything.

Watch your mindspace/mindset/feelings you're having when you're ruminating and being stressed about something. Really get aware of the feeling and then repeat a mantra, ex. "I am what I think." You are cucking yourself big time if you think your constant anxiety isn't DIRECTLY shaping your physical life.

You force yourself to think positively and chill. All of that anxiety is trickery your brain is trying to pull.

Unironically a big aspect is also mental loops and music you put yourself in. Research law of assumption and subliminals. But yeah, nutrition and lifestyle is important too.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: georgettt, Niggamaxxer, sexy and 9 others
tbh ever since i found out about the bp my iq has decreased by like 10 points, life has been basically on auto pilot since late 2022 for me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, laaltin, Lidian and 1 other person
Cortisol is one of the biggest lookmins. Physically trying to optimize your hormones is only half of the battle.

This forum underestimates the power you have over your thoughts>brain health>physical health>looks...

I'd say that for a big chunk of people here it's their brain that's holding them back, not face. I know a big part of brain health is reflected in how good you look. But what are you gonna do? LDAR? good luck with that and not blowing your brains out.

None of this will stick with you though if you don't get it through your thick skull that MENTAL HEALTH comes before anything.

Watch your mindspace/mindset/feelings you're having when you're ruminating and being stressed about something. Really get aware of the feeling and then repeat a mantra, ex. "I am what I think." You are cucking yourself big time if you think your constant anxiety isn't DIRECTLY shaping your physical life.

You force yourself to think positively and chill. All of that anxiety is trickery your brain is trying to pull.

Unironically a big aspect is also mental loops and music you put yourself in. Research law of assumption and subliminals. But yeah, nutrition and lifestyle is important too.
retarded blackpillers will disagree

Leaving this place is paramount to ascending. I'm mental health maxxing this winter.
leaving this forum wont do shit, since im an autistic sub 5, if not on here ill rot on discord/telegram/4chan etc etc

• +1
Reactions: watah and HighTierSubhuman

BOTB

How can we be more positive and chill? I’m so anxious and stressed about stuff

i came here in july
will leave by october when i'll have had enough fun

• +1
Reactions: eliastwim and NZb6Air
Leaving this place is paramount to ascending. I'm mental health maxxing this winter.
ong the only reason im here is because of curiousity, people here are more autistic than i thought, blackpill is pretty retarded and low iq

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk and ItsOverLawg
i agree but i think looksmaxxing can change your mindset, the 2 correlate heavy

ong the only reason im here is because of curiousity, people here are more autistic than i thought, blackpill is pretty retarded and low iq
blackpill claims that LOOKS are the only thing that matter in ALMOST everything u do
I dont recall someone getting admitted into a UNI simply because of looks tbh

It can't change it to the point where it needs to be. I've started getting more attention than ever, but I was still stuck in abused dog world. You have to start with your inner work also.

u dont need to know anything thats not common sense already, improve ur colour palette, become lean and style urself presentably, diving deeper into these is just going to ruin ur mindset

u dont need to know anything thats not common sense already, improve ur colour palette, become lean and style urself presentably, diving deeper into these is just going to ruin ur mindset
its not about knowing, more so putting it into action and feeling better about yourself

blackpill claims that LOOKS are the only thing that matter in ALMOST everything u do
I dont recall someone getting admitted into a UNI simply because of looks tbh
yes, and once a person actually matures he seeks fulfillment in life by doing something he loves, blackpill followers are either teens who cant pull or neurotypical neckbeards who have the mentality of a teenagers, happyness can be found in many little things and blackpill completely blocks ur mind

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
It can't change it to the point where it needs to be. I've started getting more attention than ever, but I was still stuck in abused dog world. You have to start with your inner work also.
abused dog world wont change unless you do something to change nerochem heavily

bro
its not about knowing, more so putting it into action and feeling better about yourself
what im saying is u can improve urself without dwelling on toxic forums

abused dog world wont change unless you do something to change nerochem heavily
Honestly yeah. I would be lying if I said i dont use drugs to cope, but I do realize we hold a lot of power ourselves in changing ourselves.
20IQ
yes, and once a person actually matures he seeks fulfillment in life by doing something he loves, blackpill followers are either teens who cant pull or neurotypical neckbeards who have the mentality of a teenagers, happyness can be found in many little things and blackpill completely blocks ur mind
agreed

• +1
Reactions: bazinga
It’s all genetically determined

more to life than looks and women tbh

I will refuse to believe this until I die. No point in living if I don 't have power over myself.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
water + dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Thats just wrong bro. I've made a complete switch to who I am outwardly when socializing. My mindset has changed. I used to look at people like I was below but it also came with becoming good looking. And pinning helps too.

Thats just wrong bro. I've made a complete switch to who I am outwardly when socializing. My mindset has changed. I used to look at people like I was below but it also came with becoming good looking. And pinning helps too.
why pin?

why pin?

used to look at people like I was below but it also came with becoming good looking
So u compensated by looksmaxxing, doesn’t rly mean there was some sign of change in ur brain chemistry. Unfortunately looksmaxxing isn’t enough for some people who are capped by their base