Undereye hyperpigmentation

User28823

User28823

Kraken
What is the best for undereye hyperpigmentation?

Will be doing pdo threads for volume but also have darkness

Is azelaic acid the best solution? Safe under eyes?

The causes of undereye bags/hyperpigmentation seem to heavily variate depending in environmental or genetical reasons, For example they could be caused due to being at low bf percentages, due to a vitamin or iron deficiency, allergies like rhinitis, shit undereye support (recession), To understand whats the main cause you should check most of this characteristics (And others that I probably dont know or mentioned) And thats how you can start discarding them and then see which could be the most reasonable cause

The causes of undereye bags/hyperpigmentation seem to heavily variate depending in environmental or genetical reasons, For example they could be caused due to being at low bf percentages, due to a vitamin or iron deficiency, allergies like rhinitis, shit undereye support (recession), To understand whats the main cause you should check most of this characteristics (And others that I probably dont know or mentioned) And thats how you can start discarding them and then see which could be the most reasonable cause
Assuming its caused by vitamin/iron deficiency, what kind of suplements would you suggest?

Depends, will azelaic acid give you 6 milimiters of bone?
so if u read the thread you'd see that i asked about hyperpigmentation, not about undereye recession, u dumb nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, moreroidsmoredates and ronald_2
so if u read the thread you'd see that i asked about hyperpigmentation, not about undereye recession, u dumb nigger.
and what is the mythical cause of your undereye hyperpigmentation, if not recession

and what is the mythical cause of your undereye hyperpigmentation
past sun exposure, low bodyfat, lack of collagen

i have pct, good undereye support

but have the same problem as barrett

i will add volume with pdo threading but as i pull on the skin in that region, the pigment follows, so the pigment itself is darker in that region

Most of the time it's due to underlying vasculature (veins and capillary) being visible as the skin is too thin and there is no fat.
Try caffeine for vasoconstriction but if it dosent work then really the only options are fat grafting or fillers.

I'll be getting fillers in the next few months due to this.

Most of the time it's due to underlying vasculature (veins and capillary) being visible as the skin is too thin and there is no fat.
Try caffeine for vasoconstriction but if it dosent work then really the only options are fat grafting or fillers.

I'll be getting fillers in the next few months due to this.
im not getting fillers as they have risk of shifting

but will try some caffeine serum + pdo threading for collagen

no nigga u will NOT catch me wearing that shit in public
Just don’t wear it to the gym, sweat made it come off my face one time and a women and other guys (probably) caught me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser and User28823
low bodyfat, lack of collagen
meaning you dont have fat to compensate for the lack of bone
but have the same problem as barrett
its funny you compare yourself to him, because even though he is on starvation levels, does not have undereye hyperpigmentation. only a nasojugal groove. btw its mostly from infraorbitals projecting further than maxilla

its funny you compare yourself to him, because even though he is on starvation levels, does not have undereye hyperpigmentation. only a nasojugal groove. btw its mostly from infraorbitals projecting further than maxilla
that sounds like my problem, exactly

i can feel the bone at the nasojugal groove and then there's a steep drop since the bone projects further than the maxilla

so is my plan good then? use pdo threads on the nasojugal groove to add volume there + serum for pigment

Assuming its caused by vitamin/iron deficiency, what kind of suplements would you suggest?
Would be better to obtain those nutrients through foods that are rich in iron/vitamins (You can just look at them in google), The same with the suplements

that sounds like my problem, exactly

i can feel the bone at the nasojugal groove and then there's a steep drop since the bone projects further than the maxilla

so is my plan good then? use pdo threads on the nasojugal groove to add volume there + serum for pigment
idk anything about pdo threads or how they create volume, but if they do then u need to do them at the most inner part of your infraorbital and downwards to where it ends and some more to maxilla region. u can stop once u reach upper part of paranasals

• +1
Reactions: User28823
idk anything about pdo threads or how they create volume, but if they do then u need to do them at the most inner part of your infraorbital and downwards to where it ends and some more to maxilla region. u can stop once u reach upper part of paranasals
besides pdo threads what else could be done for projected orbitals further than the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: piec
besides pdo threads what else could be done for projected orbitals further than the maxilla
i am not sure, whatever adds volume to this region will work, be it fillers or implants

• +1
Reactions: User28823
i am not sure, whatever adds volume to this region will work, be it fillers or implants
View attachment 3088855
a Midfacial implant is the surgerymax that would give the most benefit to people. I can't believe so many Looksmaxxers skipped straight to leforts they don;t even need.

• +1
Reactions: piec