UnderEyeMaxxing (dark circles and veins)

HTM

HTM

Iron
I have good eye area bones. But i need to get rid of veins

I have insane dark circles and veins under my eyes, the only thing i found could fix it is fat grafts and some type of PRP injections to thicken the skin. I got told by an injector that filler wouldn’t work for the veins since it’s injected underneath so it would just make them even more noticeable

try retinoids

• +1
Reactions: HTM
YAG laser, anything else is cope. Got rid of mine last week and didn't realize how much of a falio it was, pretty much half a point for me considering how big the veins were and cheap as hell

• +1
YAG laser, anything else is cope. Got rid of mine last week and didn't realize how much of a falio it was, pretty much half a point for me considering how big the veins were and cheap as hell
What is that surgery?

• +1
What is that surgery?
It's a 20 minute laser treatment, no scarring or anything like that. Walked in, sat on a reclined chair, she played some chill music and put some really cold gel under my eyes and zapped the veins away. In some cases it could take up to 2-3 sessions depending on the veins, luckily mine were zapped to nothing and I was good, she put some sunscreen on after and told me to avoid prolonged time in the sun for a couple of weeks. The most difficult part is finding a place that does the procedure, I personally drove 3 hours but was well worth it, most cities should have it.

Pain from laser - 1/10
Results - Instant
price - $200 to $500

• +1
Reactions: aber, HTM and thebuffdon690
It's a 20 minute laser treatment, no scarring or anything like that. Walked in, sat on a reclined chair, she played some chill music and put some really cold gel under my eyes and zapped the veins away. In some cases it could take up to 2-3 sessions depending on the veins, luckily mine were zapped to nothing and I was good, she put some sunscreen on after and told me to avoid prolonged time in the sun for a couple of weeks. The most difficult part is finding a place that does the procedure, I personally drove 3 hours but was well worth it, most cities should have it.

Pain from laser - 1/10
Results - Instant
price - $200 to $500
It got rid of your dark circles completely ?

• +1
Show a before and after please

• +1

Pain from laser - 1/10
Results - Instant
price - $200 to $500
did it only remove your veins or also the dark circles/the dark colour under your eye? I only have a few veins put massive and dark circles under my eyes

• +1
Reactions: HTM, thebuffdon690 and Norwegian LTN
did it only remove your veins or also the dark circles/the dark colour under your eye? I only have a few veins put massive and dark circles under my eyes
Same as soon as i can schedule my own appointment i will be getting it once or twice