Underrated for skin

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Gelatin
Vitamin C (From fruits)
lifting weights (not to brutal exhaustion)

All these unironically mog tretinoin for me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, D3v, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others
I deserve to be slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Clavicular, zura and 8 others
Vitamin c increases procollagen

Glycine directly increases collagen formation

Gymcelling is mainteance but its great for get to next level skin

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, kyrre and SteveRogers
only accutane works

others are horse shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
only accutane works

others are horse shit
If you add tazarotene to my stack its like playing as God. Taza also doesnt get into the bloodstream as much as other retinoids. Magnesium is also great for skin , tretinoin is meme

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and SteveRogers
If you add tazarotene to my stack its like playing as God. Taza also doesnt get into the bloodstream as much as other retinoids. Magnesium is also great for skin , tretinoin is meme
wtf is thgat

gymcelling caused me forehead acne because of all the sweating

gymcelling caused me forehead acne because of all the sweating
you overdid it. I eat lots of simple carbs and keto acids/ scfa and after my session (which only lasts 30 min with ample rest periods) my skin is highly oxygenated and looks great

• Woah
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Why not go full tribalist like @the BULL instead of coping with schizo meds and peptide pills

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I lift tribally ( aka not to point I’m stressed) I walk a lot in evening sunlight
Do you still walk in the woods shirtless like you did previously?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Do you still walk in the woods shirtless like you did previously?
harry potter GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and deadmanwalking
Man I am jealous you buy fresh cold pressed fruit juice at Tnagar shops for 1 rupee and then sit on the terrace shirtless with the sun shining on your chest while I have to pay 6 jewros for some shitty fruit juice concentrate and walk in the muddy rainy faggot weather with dogshit polyester clothes to even walk properly. Fuck this country

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Brus Wane and Deleted member 23558
tazarotene
Fat pad loss? I remember researching it 4-5 years ago and there was barely anything on it.
I wouldn’t touch tret with a 10 foot pole.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Fat pad loss? I remember researching it 4-5 years ago and there was barely anything on it.
I wouldn’t touch tret with a 10 foot pole.
TAZ MOGS

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Bhai I tagged you in a thread where I posted my pics please kindly rate me there

People overdo gymcelling and get collagen raped. Doing it not like a mentally I’ll sicko has many benefits. Higher T , higher metabolism and the muscle is a safe way of burning excess PUFA in the body.

People overdo gymcelling and get collagen raped. Doing it not like a mentally I’ll sicko has many benefits. Higher T , higher metabolism and the muscle is a safe way of burning excess PUFA in the body.
is 1 hour session / 12-14 sets all to failure too much?

is 1 hour session / 12-14 sets all to failure too much?
I think so yes. The endorphins will mask it but you will be in a world of hurt after . I used to train 2 hours and feel great because of all the endorphins released but my sleep / cognition etc everything will get fycked. Rn after workout I take a shower and my mood is better and I can actually do work like study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
that doesnt explain how gymcelling is good for skin

higher metabolic rate guarantees lower SCD1 which is anti aging. Burning PUFA safely avoids lipid peroxidation byproducts that form lipofuscin (brown age pigment) that appears as dots on the skin

why gelatin and not collagen
gelatin contains glycine proline and hydroxyproline all of which are anti inflammatory and are more of a bottleneck on collagen synthesis than actual collagen

gelatin contains glycine proline and hydroxyproline all of which are anti inflammatory and are more of a bottleneck on collagen synthesis than actual collagen
i thought about taking collagen and glycine as a different supps. would work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
how do u get gelatine in india

Gelatin
Vitamin C (From fruits)
lifting weights (not to brutal exhaustion)

All these unironically mog tretinoin for me.
Gelatin? Ill look into this