underrated perk of being 6'2 6'3

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

incel shamer
makes online shopping easy af since most models are this height and under a certain clothing piece, their height and what size they are wearing is listed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and lestoa
okay tallfag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and cooldude1231

• +1
Reactions: piec
okay tallfag
ty bro, today i really felt superior in uni, our school had some dumbass tour and all i saw was incel pheno manlets, i felt like a god even tho im just a tall mtn maybe borderline htn

This is just a retarded statement tbh

another underrated perk of being 6'2-3 :

hot bitches grab ur dick upside down and twist it and kinda stroke it with nails

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
ty bro, today i really felt superior in uni, our school had some dumbass tour and all i saw was incel pheno manlets, i felt like a god even tho im just a tall mtn maybe borderline htn
hahaha i heightmog you just to get heightmogged at school and on the way home I get mogged by some 220cm guy on the street (literally neck + height taller than me)

• Hmm...
dnr
tall people ramblings

• +1
This is just a retarded statement tbh
how come? im now shopping for some clothes cuz i have 18th birthday party next weekend, instead of going to a store trying on different sizes, all i needed to see was model's height and size he was wearing in the example photo?

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
hahaha i heightmog you just to get heightmogged at school and on the way home I get mogged by some 220cm guy on the street (literally neck + height taller than me)
neck + head taller than me*

• JFL
it's so over when zivim u giantland fucking nigger retard shit Vucic suck my dick nvm even Vucic heightmogs me it's so over
i jeste i nije, ima visokih retarda ali ne koliko sam mislio

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
makes online shopping easy af since most models are this height and under a certain clothing piece, their height and what size they are wearing is listed
okay nigger we got it you are tall

faggot hahahahahhahahahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: piec
so are you 6'2 or 6'3 retard make up your mind

Not rly. I got big hips and broad shoulders so for me to get the right clothes I still need to look at the measuring even tho im 6"3