Understand this about American women...

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
They are fucking BACKWARDS sacks of shit

In everything they do

But specifically attraction

Why you think half these bitches fuckin lesbian?

They're RETARDED ... that's it's.

If They're under 30 they DONT LIKE THIIIISSSS!:
Download 2
Download

Images 2

THEY DONNNTT

Why cant you understand thaat you sack of shit?!

HUH?

You'd think they'd like MEN that look like MEN. But they dooooonnntt im sorryyy... Youve been fucking lied too, SON

Thats just the American female.
It could be the birth control pill idfk..

American women like BOYS who look like girls:

B128cf254fc2e397a01c5ccb0d9b8091
86cb9e31d01d20f336e2002949c8122c

These bitches borderline pedophiles at this point

Why do you think prime Chico has the most appeal outta all psl gods....

Huh?

THINK ABOUT IT YOU SACK OF SHIT!?

This is just what they want. Im simply the messenger.
I dont make the rules.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 3270, Lawton88 and 7 others
People who say Gandy has appeal for every age are retarded. He was literally an insecure virgin until he was 21-22. He has insane appeal for 22+ year olds but for the coveted 16-22 demographic, guys with feminine features, good collagen, and a good jaw mog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8856
People who say Gandy has appeal for every age are retarded. He was literally an insecure virgin until he was 21-22. He has insane appeal for 22+ year olds but for the coveted 18-22 demographic guys with feminine features, good collagen, and a good jaw mog.
This is why I fuckin laugh when these stupid mfs go and ask they're 17 girl friend is these male models are attractive and she says no. Then they come here saying they have no appeal. Well no shit nigga she 17 ofc she wont prefer a David Gandy. They appeal to OLDER women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
This is why I fuckin laugh when these stupid mfs go and ask they're 17 girl friend is these male models are attractive and she says no. Then they come here saying they have no appeal. Well no shit nigga she 17 ofc she wont prefer a David Gandy. They appeal to OLDER women.
there was a great video by cbp channel about female sexuality that talked about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Idrissmaxxing, hairyballscel and 1 other person
People who say Gandy has appeal for every age are retarded. He was literally an insecure virgin until he was 21-22. He has insane appeal for 22+ year olds but for the coveted 16-22 demographic, guys with feminine features, good collagen, and a good jaw mog.
He hasn't said he was a virgin until 21. He said his first GF was when he was 21. You can have sex with a girl even if she isn't your GF.

He hasn't said he was a virgin until 21. He said his first GF was when he was 21. You can have sex with a girl even if she isn't your GF.
You can tell by his delivery when he says it that he was virgin until 21. From what I remember it was "I don't think I'm good looking, I didn't even have a girlfriend until I was 21."

You can tell by his delivery when he says it that he was virgin until 21. From what I remember it was "I don't think I'm good looking, I didn't even have a girlfriend until I was 21."
Nah

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and lutte
most young girls are slightly lesbian
biologically speaking women should go for the most masculine male but they dont

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend and Deleted member 8856
If They're under 30 they DONT LIKE THIIIISSSS!:
More like under 19

Teen girls prefer prettyboys, water

But from college they prefer masculine men

At least where I live, I don't live in Usa

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and gamma
Wait girls like guys around their own age?

63B9F384 FE13 479A B838 FF60D24DE59B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and gamma
He was probably mentalcel, shy and insecure, not approaching girls maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Toth's thot and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
He was 23 there. He was fat and ugly until he was 20-21. You can tell by the buccal fat and youthfulness in his face that he's a late bloomer too.
Where's the proof

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
gandy was signed up to a modeling competition by a female friend. if that's isn't ioi i dont know what is

He was 23 there. He was fat and ugly until he was 20-21. You can tell by the buccal fat and youthfulness in his face that he's a late bloomer too.
You're a severly autistic larper according to @LondonVillie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and gamma
Well yes but people seem to believe that girls below 19 like pretty boys , but nah they like pretty boys until around 27
Like *Robust prettyboys until 27

F45D9C87 64BC 45C8 B4AB F429A570D7CA

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Explain why american women go with nigga thugs that aren't prettyboys so
seems like bbc lives in your head my italian friend
but i will explain it for you: they act spontaneous and illogical. that's what women want. a man who keeps expectations low and gives thrill. they might not be outwardly feminine but their personality and the accessory they wear is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Preoximerianas, lutte and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
seems like bbc lives in your head my italian friend
but i will explain it for you: they act spontaneous and illogical. that's what women want. a man who keeps expectations low and gives thrill. they might not be outwardly feminine but their personality and the accessory they wear is
BBC lives only in your mind because I never speak about black's dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding and lutte
BBC lives only in your mind because I never speak about black's dick
you literally said "nigga thugs" you dumb mofo

Yea ik what you mean. DOM is a meme.
Exactly, you know what these bitches say when they see a Richard Ramirez? 'Oh hes intimidating.." they may have rape fantasies, but they dont act these this things out.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
literally anywhere in the world. under 30, pretty boys, over 30, men

literally anywhere in the world. under 30, pretty boys, over 30, men
Come on, how many 27 yo women you see lusting on tiktok prettyboys
It's mostly teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Germania, JosephGarrot123 and 3 others
Come on, how many 27 yo women you see lusting on tiktok prettyboys
It's mostly teenagers
Who cares about 27 yo women? :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and gamma
It isn't, Morrone, Meeks etc are Dom and have high appeal
Neither. Meeks is lightskin so hes already 90 percent of the way there in appeal. Also you cant be lightskin and dom. The two dont connect.

• JFL
Neither. Meeks is lightskin so hes already 90 percent of the way there in appeal. Also you cant be lightskin and dom. The two dont connect.
Wtf are you on, Dom depends on facial bones and eye area not skin colour

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wtf are you on, Dom depends on facial bones and eye area not skin colour
NOBODY WILL LOOK AT A LIGHTSKIN MALE AND SAY: "Oh hes kinda intimidating" It WILL NEVER HAPPEN

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 3270
"I'm just the messenger" I've been saying this for YEARS on this site i'm masc and have been shit on by girls here. Every american on this site says ''I want a jb I want a jb I want a jb'' but will never do what's actually necessary to get a jb here Foreign women act normal as fuck comparatively EVEN the ones who are not from poor ravished 3rd world places. That's proof enough that not all men who date foreign are neckbeard pedos who want to take advantage of some innocent poor asian girl.

Ill never be a young fuckboy feminine perfect arrogant blonde WINNER straight from a high school romcom movie. But the type of girl who wants that sort of guy doesn't want anything serious in a relationship anyways unlike me, That's why foreign girls are better

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 14139
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Idrissmaxxing and lutte
caging at hard at these retards tbh, these niggas dont go outside
Imagine deluding yourself to think one of the worlds most successful models was a virgin loser just like yourself to feel better or something

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Idrissmaxxing
Imagine deluding yourself to think one of the worlds most successful models was a virgin loser just like yourself to feel better or something
this tbh

even if he was, it has nothing to do with his looks or muh no appeal to young girls bullshit

• +1
Reactions: lutte
who cares about dumb whore american women

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Yerger is ideal

• +1