UNDERSTANDING ENERGY IN THE HUMAN BODY [GUIDE]

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
⁃ The food you take in
⁃ The quality of your food
⁃ The amount of sun you get
⁃ The fresh air you breathe

When we go about our lives, through thinking and moving, through mental exertion, we deplete the energy available to us. Some is dedicated to digestion, some to keeping the body running, some to physical activity, some to processing toxic environmental or chemical stressors.

What is leftover to us as a SURPLUS to this daily use is what energy reserves the body has to use for muscle building and general repair to the body.

This is the principle behind eating MORE when you begin lifting - your body requires more energy compared to before in order to facilitate the extra physical exertion, as well as to repair the muscles that have been broken down. This is why lifting weights is so good for those that want to lose weight.

If you consistently live your life with a net NEGATIVE of energy and nutrients, you begin to deplete your bodies internal reserves, AGEING the body and encouraging decay. Sickness occurs when we are in this constantly depleted state concurrent with the mental beliefs of illness.

When you are fulfilling your body with adequate whole foods, sleeping correctly and living wholesomely, you quite simply have much more juice in the tank. You can train harder and still recover, you can push forward with more effort in your business, you can run the tank lower at times and still not harm yourself.

When you are in a depleted state from constant stimulatory drugs, bad sleep, bad diet, poor light environment and no fresh air, then the taxes on your body are going to be much higher.

What you need to do is balance the use of energy - You can push yourself harder when you have been treating it right. Back off a little bit when you are running on empty.

Supplements such as magnesium & beef-liver can help to replete the micronutrients you burn through during ‘stress’ and are part of the importance of supplementing some things. With more fuel, the body can do more.

I will leave both the ones I personally use and also recommend down below:

491de00decf647d9f02711a4c0eafb3c.png

0b36afc517f03d10671e94dd8bef77ac.png

a164c9e86c6938274dd1f8b5db05450d.png

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RoundHouse and FailedNormieManlet
I just eat bones

⁃ The food you take in
⁃ The quality of your food
⁃ The amount of sun you get
⁃ The fresh air you breathe

When we go about our lives, through thinking and moving, through mental exertion, we deplete the energy available to us. Some is dedicated to digestion, some to keeping the body running, some to physical activity, some to processing toxic environmental or chemical stressors.

What is leftover to us as a SURPLUS to this daily use is what energy reserves the body has to use for muscle building and general repair to the body.

This is the principle behind eating MORE when you begin lifting - your body requires more energy compared to before in order to facilitate the extra physical exertion, as well as to repair the muscles that have been broken down. This is why lifting weights is so good for those that want to lose weight.

If you consistently live your life with a net NEGATIVE of energy and nutrients, you begin to deplete your bodies internal reserves, AGEING the body and encouraging decay. Sickness occurs when we are in this constantly depleted state concurrent with the mental beliefs of illness.

When you are fulfilling your body with adequate whole foods, sleeping correctly and living wholesomely, you quite simply have much more juice in the tank. You can train harder and still recover, you can push forward with more effort in your business, you can run the tank lower at times and still not harm yourself.

When you are in a depleted state from constant stimulatory drugs, bad sleep, bad diet, poor light environment and no fresh air, then the taxes on your body are going to be much higher.

What you need to do is balance the use of energy - You can push yourself harder when you have been treating it right. Back off a little bit when you are running on empty.

Supplements such as magnesium & beef-liver can help to replete the micronutrients you burn through during ‘stress’ and are part of the importance of supplementing some things. With more fuel, the body can do more.

I will leave both the ones I personally use and also recommend down below:

491de00decf647d9f02711a4c0eafb3c.png

0b36afc517f03d10671e94dd8bef77ac.png

a164c9e86c6938274dd1f8b5db05450d.png
high iq thread yet again, do you take vitamin tablets?

based flintstone gummy eater. I have to take vitamin D and folic acid tablets

Good stuff.

I might post my entire supplement stack a little later during the Christmas break.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What the fuck you writing about, WHAT THE FUCK YOU SMOKING NIGGER

I WANT WHAT U SMOKING, GIVE ME

WHAT'S WITH YOUR BUZZ WORDS HHH

ENERGY, SURPLUS, WHY THE FUCK U WRITING ESSAYS

U THINK IM GONNA READ THEM

NO U STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU UGLY INDIAN PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING END IT. WHAT DO U WANT FROM LIFE

U SHOULD END IT

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
Good stuff.

I might post my entire supplement stack a little later during the Christmas break.
Based, tag me in future threads. I am on the journey to self improve hard

Fucj it this thread should be ruined

This thread is cursed.

Satan is Santa

Damittttttt

I was delon in my dream

Why did l wake up ppl

Noooooooooooooo999999

What the fuck you writing about, WHAT THE FUCK YOU SMOKING NIGGER

I WANT WHAT U SMOKING, GIVE ME

WHAT'S WITH YOUR BUZZ WORDS HHH

ENERGY, SURPLUS, WHY THE FUCK U WRITING ESSAYS

U THINK IM GONNA READ THEM

NO U STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU UGLY INDIAN PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING END IT. WHAT DO U WANT FROM LIFE

U SHOULD END IT

The Plastic Mancunian: The Keyboard Warrior (Part Two) - The Soul Of The  Troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I'm ranting, ignore me

Btw when I was working in Soho central London (Don't ask) me and my work colleague were walking through a big alleyway which on the left had a whore house. A musla walked out with his entire gown on all the way down to his feet and that silly hat and the fed walked up to him saying where were you? He ducks his head down and walks on out.

The street police officer was something like; these guys are claiming to be avid worshippers of Islam and over here getting their fun, cheating on their missus with hookers

I SWEAR TO YOU on my entire family tree's life

I was early 20s at the time and man it was mad to see. I remember feeling cognitive disonance because it was clashing against my belief systems that you morons really believed you'd get 72 virgins if you waited till death

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet
Btw when I was working in Soho central London (Don't ask) me and my work colleague were walking through a big alleyway which on the left had a whore house. A musla walked out with his entire gown on all the way down to his feet and that silly hat and the fed walked up to him saying where were you? He ducks his head down and walks on out.

The street police officer was something like; these guys are claiming to be avid worshippers of Islam and over here getting their fun, cheating on their missus with hookers

I SWEAR TO YOU on my entire family tree's life

I was early 20s at the time and man it was mad to see. I remember feeling cognitive disonance because it was clashing against my belief systems that you morons really believed you'd get 72 virgins if you waited till death
were you muslim?

• JFL
I have never been muslim

Don't insult me

May as well be cussing my mother with this question G.

Pls apologise
I used to be muslim jfl, can tell you from personal experience they are some of the most low IQ people to talk to. Also massive hypocrites. Were you ever born into any religion?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I used to be muslim jfl, can tell you from personal experience they are some of the most low IQ people to talk to. Also massive hypocrites. Were you ever born into any religion?

I was supposed to be Hindu but said fuck that when I became black pilled and realised I couldn't worship this subhuman creature with the bruk up nose. My family were upset so I tried to be fair and said I'd reconsider if he got a rhinoplasty

Lord Ganesh Elephant God Stock Photo - Alamy

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet
I was supposed to be Hindu but said fuck that when I became black pilled and realised I couldn't worship this subhuman creature with the bruk up nose. My family were upset so I tried to be fair and said I'd reconsider if he got a rhinoplasty

Lord Ganesh Elephant God Stock Photo - Alamy
'mirin how low inhib you are. You legit told them? When did you tell them you left lmao? And were you ever religious?
When I was younger I was deeply religious, then I read the koran and realised how retarded it is. Muslim girls will wear the hijab and srsly try to talk about women's rights :lul::lul::lul::lul:, like you're in no position to be demanding rights from men JFL.

I was playing pool at a pub with some mates and legit saw this guy who goes to my mosque every friday necking a pint :lul::lul:, he looked at me and quickly walked away along with the rest of his mosque buddies. JFL islam is a joke tbh, barely anyone believes in it they only stay religious due to social pressure. Most people haven't read the koran in a language they understand, only reading it in arabic.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MakinItHappenReturn
How did you ever go to a grammar school bro? Didn't you have to pass Maths and English tests at 11 and score stupidly high?

• +1
How did you ever go to a grammar school bro? Didn't you have to pass Maths and English tests at 11 and score stupidly high?
Yeah we had to do that non-verbal and verbal reasoning test thing and spot patterns JFL. I also had to do a similar spot the pattern thing when I was applying for medicine. In med you do this pre-admission test called the UKCAT, I scored stupidly high in the pattern spotting thing. My overall UKCAT score was top 20% in the country. Apparently you can calculate IQ from UKCAT too, like an estimate. I got 120 as my estimated IQ

Yeah we had to do that non-verbal and verbal reasoning test thing and spot patterns JFL. I also had to do a similar spot the pattern thing when I was applying for medicine. In med you do this pre-admission test called the UKCAT, I scored stupidly high in the pattern spotting thing. My overall UKCAT score was top 20% in the country. Apparently you can calculate IQ from UKCAT too, like an estimate. I got 120 as my estimated IQ

How did you not tell that that was a joke then? Lmao.

How did you not tell that that was a joke then? Lmao.
Idk you personally obviously, and knowing the nature of this board it's believable there are srs autists out there who would openly say they don't believe in god to their parents - the rhinoplasty thing being a joke I understood lol.

But I thought you were a hindu and converted and told your parents.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
sleep is also very important for energy bro, you forgot to mention it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hueless