Understanding harmony: Lachowski vs Delon

G

greycel

Master
Firstly there’s no real 1 reason why he has good harmony
It’s like hunter eyes
You need to have everything to have hunter eyes but some hunter eyes are more hunter than another
Likewise, there are people with better harmony but it’s impossible to have perfect harmony
My theory of harmony is that your face needs to be a blur almost, that it needs to relate to a lot of humans
That’s why it’s called facial averageness I think because (this is my theory but) if you see people on this forum when they do morphs of any group of people, even average people (not supermodels), you will see that the “morph of all the average people” will have insane harmony
The morph of the supermodels will have insane harmony and insane features so that will be high in PSL and high in appeal
To be high in appeal, most women I see prefer harmony over features (but some women like specific features too like long nose/big jaw etc)

So now we understand a bit about what good harmony looks like, let’s see the morphs (search it up).. all the morphs have smooth skin so that is very important
You need good collagen and acne-free skin that is tight and doesn’t droop
To have good harmony you need to not have any features that stand out, none of your features should be competing with one another and you don’t really want a big jaw or a narrow jaw
You want a normal jaw, normal eyes, normal lips everything normal
But these can’t be average, as the average person may have bad lips or bad eyes or bad jaw, as they will have falios
But when you do a morph if 9 normal people have normal nose but 1 person doesn’t then it will average out to a normal nose
If 9 normal people have normal eyes but 1 person doesn’t then it will average out to a normal eye
So another thing we can learn is that to improve your harmony you need to fix your falios and make them look normal

The difference now, between lachowski and delon is that delon is the morph of the average white person, whereas lachowski is closer to a morph of multiple good looking people
The difference between the two is that delon is closer to the morph of the average white person than lachowski is as close to the morph of the good looking people
That’s why delon looks so unbelievably normal in a good way, whereas lachowski is close to looking like the “average” for good looking people

Now for the appeal side, more women prefer looking as close to the morph, so as close to looking average of the average person than they prefer looking average of the good looking person
That’s why more women would prefer delon than lachowski

(the screenshots provided are not for this specific example, but just to give an idea of what I’m talking about)

Attachments

• 762A6CE4-6C03-4D8C-B9A8-778F92CC2604.jpeg
    762A6CE4-6C03-4D8C-B9A8-778F92CC2604.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 600124A4-4C87-47E1-999D-C089F0BEA1BE.jpeg
    600124A4-4C87-47E1-999D-C089F0BEA1BE.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, PslDoky, copemachine and 8 others
harmony is facial averageness, the further you deviate from it the harder it is to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, blite, crosshold and 3 others
It’s like hunter eyes
You need to have everything to have hunter eyes but some hunter eyes are more hunter than another
Likewise, there are people with better harmony but it’s impossible to have perfect harmony
My theory of harmony is that your face needs to be a blur almost, that it needs to relate to a lot of humans
That’s why it’s called facial averageness I think because (this is my theory but) if you see people on this forum when they do morphs of any group of people, even average people (not supermodels), you will see that the “morph of all the average people” will have insane harmony
The morph of the supermodels will have insane harmony and insane features so that will be high in PSL and high in appeal
To be high in appeal, most women I see prefer harmony over features (but some women like specific features too like long nose/big jaw etc)

So now we understand a bit about what good harmony looks like, let’s see the morphs (search it up).. all the morphs have smooth skin so that is very important
To have good harmony you need to not have any features that stand out, none of your features should be competing with one another and you don’t really want a big jaw or a narrow jaw
But these can’t be average, as the average person may have bad lips or bad eyes or bad jaw, as they will have falios
But when you do a morph if 9 normal people have normal nose but 1 person doesn’t then it will average out to a normal nose
If 9 normal people have normal eyes but 1 person doesn’t then it will average out to a normal eye
So another thing we can learn is that to improve your harmony you need to fix your falios and make them look normal

The difference now, between lachowski and delon is that delon is the morph of the average white person, whereas lachowski is closer to a morph of multiple good looking people
The difference between the two is that delon is closer to the morph of the average white person than lachowski is as close to the morph of the good looking people
That’s why delon looks so unbelievably normal in a good way, whereas lachowski is close to looking like the “average” for good looking people

Now for the appeal side, more women prefer looking as close to the morph, so as close to looking average of the average person than they prefer looking average of the good looking person

(the screenshots provided are not for this specific example, but just to give an idea of what I’m talking about)
@russiancel
DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, TUSSELEIF, User49 and 3 others
@Debetro don’t understand this concept

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Octavian_Augustus
stop with the mental masturbation

stop with the mental masturbation
Not really that. Harmony matters a lot bro
This has a lot of practical effect when it comes to attracting women (men for you)

• +1
Reactions: PslDoky and tom69
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
Agreed
Being average looking is better than being good looking

• +1
It’s like hunter eyes

It’s called facial averageness. A very average face with one or 2 halos like a good jaw are the best combo. @LiterallyNightwing is a good example

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, SidharthTheSlayer, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
It’s called facial averageness. A very average face with one or 2 halos like a good jaw are the best combo. @LiterallyNightwing is a good example
Is he arvid? He told me he was strangerdanger jfl

No harmony for you

No Way Trump GIF by MOODMAN

@william2605 explain harmony
Not scam

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Yeah, exactly this ! All around averageness = good-looking (Healthy)

• +1
Delon has been more worshipped by women than chico has ever been but good thread🤌🏼

I've been digging into high averageness and striking features for almost a year, doing tons of morphs to satisfy my curiosity.

My biggest discovery was that all striking features that have good absolute measurements, in addition of good ratios end up looking harmonious and high in averageness, despite the features themselves being top tier in isolation.

Proof, my avi (the result of a year of morphing and editing):

It has O'pry esque zygos, insane lower third angularity with concave jaw body/outward gonions + wide and square chin, wide mouth, textbook perfect, non upturned nose with ideal alar base and nasion height, Gandy like eye area with better eyebrows and slight UEE (done on purpose) and perfect hairline, yet looks harmonious.
Most PSL morphs look like shit because many lack in the absolute measurements department (normally too wide zygos and narrow mouth, coupled to Bad mouth area). Gotta admit that the skin complexion makes my composite look more bland than a real person, and it would be more striking irl, but still extremely harmonious.

Delon has minimal flaws, features that are good and score high on average + best possible pheno, so all women like him.
Chico has less flaws than Delon at first sight and lacks that last bit of dimorphism, still has very wide appeal to women too.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, greycel, copemachine and 1 other person
the fact that models have a different average than randos is proof that "harmony" isn't averageness. you can't have an average that is significantly different than the average of all people and call it "high averageness." it's fucking low averagesness. it's like taking the average of all people with down syndrome and calling it high averageness.

"look i made a morph that looks like a bland model face and it sorta looks like a model"

congrats

harmony is a fucking dumb concept unless you're talking about weird features coming together to create a pleasing whole or the interaction of individual features. otherwise just use the word "attractive"

Last edited:
I've been digging into high averageness and striking features for almost a year, doing tons of morphs to satisfy my curiosity.

My biggest discovery was that all striking features that have good absolute measurements, in addition of good ratios end up looking harmonious and high in averageness, despite the features themselves being top tier in isolation.

View attachment 2405131

It has O'pry esque zygos, insane lower third angularity with concave jaw body/outward gonions + wide and square chin, wide mouth, textbook perfect, non upturned nose with ideal alar base and nasion height, Gandy like eye area with better eyebrows and slight UEE (done on purpose) and perfect hairline, yet looks harmonious.
Most PSL morphs look like shit because many lack in the absolute measurements department (normally too wide zygos and narrow mouth, coupled to Bad mouth area). Gotta admit that the skin complexion makes my composite look more bland than a real person, and it would be more striking irl, but still extremely harmonious.

Delon has minimal flaws, features that are good and score high on average + best possible pheno, so all women like him.
Chico has less flaws than Delon at first sight and lacks that last bit of dimorphism, still has very wide appeal to women too.
mogged by tyler maher

u took a year of blood sweat and tears to create something that is mogged by a real living human

u spent 365 days on a morph that gets mogged by tyler maher ur a joke

Did you wrote that while fapping to Maher or you can't do two things at the same time? Lmao

It’s like hunter eyes

Literally reading tiktok comments I've seen so many girls compare Delon to a lot of other handsome guys: Like Somerhalder, Zac efron, James Dean, Cole Sprouse, even Pitt.

View attachment 2405131

Awesome morph tbh. Great appeal while still being striking.