Silver
Pepeverse méta:
Dorky on eth
Andy on blast
Landwolf on avax

Wojak méta:
Zoomer coin on ethereum IS going under radar keep an eye on it

Cats méta:
Maneki is at 50M mc, easy 10x by bull run.

AI:
Yes AI Is a même too. Im gambling on enqai, and linqai.

Will Come back to this post in 6 months.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
professional gambler 🔥

bro's using looksmax.org kids to pump his bags :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
bro's using looksmax.org kids to pump his bags :lul:
Bro your 1000 dollars will not pumping anything hère lol and most users are broke. We will sée what happens.

professional gambler 🔥
Prices are low now cuz people are worried about Iran attack and Trump losing élection. If one of thèse 2 things happens thé bullrun might get cancelled and thèse coins may go to 0. Gamble what you are not afraid to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Prices are low now cuz people are worried about Iran attack and Trump losing élection. If one of thèse 2 things happens thé bullrun might get cancelled and thèse coins may go to 0. Gamble what you are not afraid to lose
where do you buy these coins i only have margex like a normie

im gonna start pumping coins with low amounts as niggas on here give out free game and i cba to get into crypto

Bro your 1000 dollars will not pumping anything hère lol and most users are broke. We will sée what happens.
realistically yeah negligible

where do you buy these coins i only have margex like a normie

im gonna start pumping coins with low amounts as niggas on here give out free game and i cba to get into crypto

realistically yeah negligible
Thé most simple is using metamask to buy eth or avax then buying from uniswap thé coin you want . For blast blockchain tho you have to bridge your eth from ethereum to blast.

Make sure you are buying thé right coin. For that Go check thé coin on dextool and copy Its CA on uniswap.

niggas getting rich from memecoins make me wanna kms

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back