Underweight but still bloated?

R

redlibs

Iron
I’m 19 years old, 183cm and I weight 56kg (kept my weight the same for 3 years), i’m really fucking skinny which you probably could understand so far.

According to me i have a really bloated face which is pretty weird to me. I’ve got lots of loose skin in my face which i can stretch out a lot and i’ve been skinny my whole life so i haven’t gone through some fat loss journey.

Currently I’m not doing any exercises besides my gua sha every morning, no gym or anything like that.

Diet - I eat alot of pesto pasta, sushi and actually junk food and snacks quit a lot, but since i don’t gain any weight i can’t really see the problems there

Could it be my diet, my genetics or is there anything I got to improve?

56 kg at 183cm you gotta be kidding me.

seek a doctor not .org

not gonna give you any tips too leanmaxx if you're already unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Several., ZAATOP4 and Ne0n
I’m 19 years old, 183cm and I weight 56kg (kept my weight the same for 3 years), i’m really fucking skinny which you probably could understand so far.

According to me i have a really bloated face which is pretty weird to me. I’ve got lots of loose skin in my face which i can stretch out a lot and i’ve been skinny my whole life so i haven’t gone through some fat loss journey.

Currently I’m not doing any exercises besides my gua sha every morning, no gym or anything like that.

Diet - I eat alot of pesto pasta, sushi and actually junk food and snacks quit a lot, but since i don’t gain any weight i can’t really see the problems there

fix diet, if not youre probably just boneless/shit fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Bro I'm 5'9, the same weight and already slightly skinny, you need to bulk up with good food

• +1
Reactions: Several. and redlibs

it’s ur diet, and u probably store fat in ur face

• +1
Reactions: redlibs
fix diet
eggs, meat and fruit only
start going gym and recomp. u got too much fat and not muscle. ur probably like 20% bf.

• +1
fix diet
start going gym and recomp. u got too much fat and not muscle. ur probably like 20% bf.
thank you, will def fix my diet and most likely start hitting the gym. wish i could upload a pic but i’ll just get some fucked up comments. i’m literally a pile of bone atm, and most def got a lower % of body fat

thank you, will def fix my diet and most likely start hitting the gym. wish i could upload a pic but i’ll just get some fucked up comments. i’m literally a pile of bone atm, and most def got a lower % of body fat
ud be surprised, ur most likely much higher bf than u think.

• +1
fix diet
I still got some visible bone structure in my face I believe, but way less than i’m happy with, check pictures

Attachments

• 6301EF0D-F5D3-4377-A98B-DFFAF445BC89.jpeg
    6301EF0D-F5D3-4377-A98B-DFFAF445BC89.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BD12E460-FDFC-40A3-A955-026D2ECC6052.jpeg
    BD12E460-FDFC-40A3-A955-026D2ECC6052.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 0
  • 353FE2C5-9CB9-4338-9231-01F63BA6BFB4.jpeg
    353FE2C5-9CB9-4338-9231-01F63BA6BFB4.jpeg
    511.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 43D0F559-8489-4CDB-BCBF-53DCFA0432F4.jpeg
    43D0F559-8489-4CDB-BCBF-53DCFA0432F4.jpeg