Uneven cheekbones

D

Deleted member 47971

Iron
My cheek is more hollow on the side with super high cheekbone😭 is there any way i can fix this

My cheek is more hollow on the side with super high cheekbone😭 is there any way i can fix this
No. Do you think there's dark magic here that can change where your cheekbones are set, or specifically lose fat in one region?

Your solutions:
Leanmaxx and hope other side becomes like the other one
Implants or fillers would be needed to fix the set difference, if there is any. Probably too minuscule to matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 47971
I have it too, not a big deal. Some level of asymmetry is expected and goes unnoticed. I remember I used to super stress out about this, but lots of people have this - it's super normal. Look up Sam Dezz for example, he has it and is still super good looking

Uneven rotation of the maxilla. Very invasive lefort needed to fix that.

Implants or fillers may be better.

Could just be asymmetrical jaw muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Maybe I wasn't chewing probably, since it didn't even grow, I'm gonna try but closed mouth
Maybe increase resistance by using more pieces. I can put like 10 pieces of mastic in my mouth at a time before it actually gets challenging. That’s how you grow a muscle.

• +1
Maybe increase resistance by using more pieces. I can put like 10 pieces of mastic in my mouth at a time before it actually gets challenging. That’s how you grow a muscle.
I'm also a bit worried about buccinator and temporalis hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I'm also a bit worried about buccinator and temporalis hypertrophy
Buccinator hypertrophy is cope but temporalis hypertrophy tends to be a legit looksmin. As long as your cheekbones are decently wider than your temples already you’ll be fine but it is a trade off between having a larger jaw and sacrificing aesthetics with a wider temporalis. Maybe could be fixed with Botox.

Also remember you are just correcting asymmetry hopefully which means that if your temple width is fine on your good side it will probably be the same on your bad side.

• +1
Buccinator hypertrophy is cope but temporalis hypertrophy tends to be a legit looksmin. As long as your cheekbones are decently wider than your temples already you’ll be fine but it is a trade off between having a larger jaw and sacrificing aesthetics with a wider temporalis. Maybe could be fixed with Botox.

Also remember you are just correcting asymmetry hopefully which means that if your temple width is fine on your good side it will probably be the same on your bad side.
Should I only chew on my bad side or should I occasionally chew on my good side as well to prevent atrophy

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Should I only chew on my bad side or should I occasionally chew on my good side as well to prevent atrophy
That’s what I do. Only like 15 minutes every 2 days though.

• +1
My theory about it one side is more bloated and may be you are missing a tooth on one side thats why its more hollow or on one side your jaw is not developed because you chew more on one side may one of these reason?