Uneven eyes thread

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
it seems like one of my eyes has less under eye support. One is bigger and rounder. Could it be a muscle imbalance or does it have to do with asymmetry of the orbitals. Also I have uneven eyelids. They both fold differently so I’ve been using tape to try to make them more symmetrical. It is not permanent though and I need a permanent solution.

Semi-permanent solution could be PDO threads, permanent solution could be blepharoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
it seems like one of my eyes has less under eye support. One is bigger and rounder. Could it be a muscle imbalance or does it have to do with asymmetry of the orbitals. Also I have uneven eyelids. They both fold differently so I’ve been using tape to try to make them more symmetrical. It is not permanent though and I need a permanent solution.
Bro, did you see if your teeth are in the right place? At one point I have a similar problem although also asymmetries in the lower third (I'll start with orthodontics to fix that shit):fuk:

Bro, did you see if your teeth are in the right place? At one point I have a similar problem although also asymmetries in the lower third (I'll start with orthodontics to fix that shit):fuk:
Yeah my teeth are symmetrical my dad has the same problem it’s not really noticeable besides in photos but I guess I’ll just squint one eye to fraud it

• +1
Reactions: jué
Your teeth have a huge effect on many things. Before only looking at your eyes, I would suggest looking at other features of your face (mainly your teeth) to see what the issue could be. Yes getting surgeries for your eyes may, or may not fix your actual eye positioning, but it will not (probably) fix the original cause of that unevenness.

Sleeping on one side of your face for most of your life, as one example, is a major cause for asymmetry. This is purely just an example. I'd get your teeth looked at by a good dentist, and I would as well have your face examined by a GOOD SURGEON (one who charges money for a simple consultation - he will tell you some possible problems)

Just my advice.

• +1
Your teeth have a huge effect on many things. Before only looking at your eyes, I would suggest looking at other features of your face (mainly your teeth) to see what the issue could be. Yes getting surgeries for your eyes may, or may not fix your actual eye positioning, but it will not (probably) fix the original cause of that unevenness.

Sleeping on one side of your face for most of your life, as one example, is a major cause for asymmetry. This is purely just an example. I'd get your teeth looked at by a good dentist, and I would as well have your face examined by a GOOD SURGEON (one who charges money for a simple consultation - he will tell you some possible problems)

Just my advice.
If his teeth are good and more importantly he wasn't a victim of a class 2 malocclusion (overbite from mouthbreathing, compared to class 3 underbite which is genetic), the asymmetry is most likely genetic.

It could be due to muscle imbalance yea OP, or you might be suffering from perhaps Ptosis:

If one of your undereyes are bigger and rounder, it likely means there's uneven fat distribution too. I doubt the difference in anterior projection of the orbitals is that significant. I've never seen that before. So most likely a fat issue, that can be fixed permanently with an undereye fat graft or leaning down if you are fat (for better symmetry at least)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Just my advice.
Yeah I’ve been going to a dentist since I was extremely young and have had braces twice and had an expander when I was little they said my teeth were perfect so it’s probably caused by genetics maybe an uneven fat distribution so I could probably try volufiline but I’ve heard it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If his teeth are good and more importantly he wasn't a victim of a class 2 malocclusion (overbite from mouthbreathing, compared to class 3 underbite which is genetic), the asymmetry is most likely genetic.

It could be due to muscle imbalance yea OP, or you might be suffering from perhaps Ptosis:
View attachment 3022948

If one of your undereyes are bigger and rounder, it likely means there's uneven fat distribution too. I doubt the difference in anterior projection of the orbitals is that significant. I've never seen that before. So most likely a fat issue, that can be fixed permanently with an undereye fat graft or leaning down if you are fat (for better symmetry at least)
Yeah I’m gonna have it fixed right when I turn 18 I have having uneven eyes

• +1
Do yk a thread that explains how to do them