Uneven eyes

L

lNcy

Iron
IMG 0847
Been looking at my self thoroughly and now can’t not notice my uneven eyes and eyebrows and even crooked nose it’s far from the best picture of me and it’s always with my back camera I notice these issues, any advice

Not very noticeable, you might be able to fix it with intraorbital implants, if the discrepancy is too large you'll need a unilateral obo. I'd recommend to ignore it and go for higher roi procedures like rhino and temporalis botox.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
You’ve got bigger things to worry about than your eyes being slightly uneven. Not even noticeable tbh

View attachment 3057483Been looking at my self thoroughly and now can’t not notice my uneven eyes and eyebrows and even crooked nose it’s far from the best picture of me and it’s always with my back camera I notice these issues, any advice
Just get obo

View attachment 3057483Been looking at my self thoroughly and now can’t not notice my uneven eyes and eyebrows and even crooked nose it’s far from the best picture of me and it’s always with my back camera I notice these issues, any advice
pic and text is screaming that u have some sort of bdd buddy boyo. Eyes never are 100% symmetrical, slight asymmetries are normal and chances are high even slight asymmetries won't be fixed by implants, they just alleviate them a bit. Your eyes are slightly asymmetrical and are nothing to worry about, I know worse cases of eye asymmetry irl and nobody but my autistic eye would notice shit like that.
So with this knowledge the only option (if u don‘t want to get OBO, which is retarded and nobody would operate on you - ur ipd isn't ass ) are infra-malar implants, optimially saddled.
You never should strive for perfection and not a surgery in a world will make you symmetrical, even if you get one btw. Always remember this.

• +1
Reactions: Basedness and lNcy