unfrauded default pictures, rate/ give advice on what i should do to ascend

killroychris

killroychris

Iron
give any and all advice, need to know where i should start and what to do after that aswell

Attachments

• IMG_2511.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2512.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2513.jpeg
  • IMG_2514.jpeg
  • IMG_2515.jpeg
  • IMG_2516.jpeg
  • IMG_2517.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2518.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2520.jpeg
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
IMG 5633

Yeah ☹️ but you seem like a chill guy. You may be able to do surgery but some of those failos r rlly hard to fix
name the failos, idk why my phone camera looks so different these were on a digital camera with a lens attached

Attachments

• 041FB902-D000-476F-A73C-3E47D52D045B.mp4
    1.4 MB
name the failos, idk why my phone camera looks so different these were on a digital camera with a lens attached
Throw your disgusting distorted mirror in the trash. Your mirror is the only thing stopping you from getting girls online. KiII the inventor of that mirror. How on earth can a mirror distort THAT BADLY 😹

whats distorting me, my phone camera or the digital camera is what im asking this video was taken just now on my phone

Attachments

• 59E9DCCF-70A9-416C-9062-C2C94C63297F.mp4
    3.9 MB
whats distorting me, my phone camera or the digital camera is what im asking this video was taken just now on my phone

Your maxilla kinda ass bro but i think uou alr figured

If i had to pick a couple things i would say your mouth is horribly small your maxilla is recessed and nct. Pretty basic stuff.

Its narrow yeah but almost everyones is and if his mandible is bad i should genuinely rope bro😭😭
shit bro😭 my Jaw is much wider than this guys and so is a lot of the MTN+ people here. his mandible is bad tho and his ramus wayyy too long and goes too far into his face (meaning jaw can never look aesthetic) ur probs chilling bro

Good pictures for a detailed rating. I rate u mid mtn-mtn+

• Hmm...
Reactions: grungymallard97
shit bro😭 my Jaw is much wider than this guys and so is a lot of the MTN+ people here. his mandible is bad tho and his ramus wayyy too long and goes too far into his face (meaning jaw can never look aesthetic) ur probs chilling bro
Bro check my acc its genuinely so over😭

• +1
i have a deep overbite with my bottom row of teeth pointing inwards also
Yeah that’s why I said u should get a Lefort 2 and braces otherwise ur hardcapped LTN not even tryna hate

your lips are brutally small bro, i gebuinely believe you should consider lip filler for ascension to mtn its not that expensive just make sure to over do it

your lips are brutally small bro, i gebuinely believe you should consider lip filler for ascension to mtn its not that expensive just make sure to over do it
my top lip is a lot smaller just because of my terrible bite

Isnt this maloclusion, maybe terribly wrong, just your bttom teeth are horribly inwards get braces bro

• +1
lol no i didnt my lips are just small with a cooked bite
Get braces bro i think besides all the bp stuff youll see here its the best thing you can do. Maybe you can also get lefort + palate expander if you bitch enough about breathing problems. But definitely get braces a nice set Of theeth will make you much more pleasant to look ar

Mate genuinely no hate but did you thumb suck till you was 8 or sum

Get braces bro i think besides all the bp stuff youll see here its the best thing you can do. Maybe you can also get lefort + palate expander if you bitch enough about breathing problems. But definitely get braces a nice set Of theeth will make you much more pleasant to look ar
am i that cooked? only rating ive ever gotten before now was high mtn to low htn

am i that cooked? only rating ive ever gotten before now was high mtn to low htn
Idk bro i think its just the nct thats making me say ltn + your horrid lips i feel if you can fix that life will be great

Idk bro i think its just the nct thats making me say ltn + your horrid lips i feel if you can fix that life will be great
my lips are terrible ik my plan is to get my bite fixed before any surgery

• +1
Reactions: xoollo