Unfrauded pic please gtfih what can i do to improve please help (pic) srs

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Face is bloated due to shit diet lately and little water. Take into account the angle this was taken aswell. Do I have any sexual appeal at all? To girls not homosexuals.
Is my face symmetrical or wtf I swear my left side looks diff or maybeangle.
HOW HARD WOULD I HAVE TO TRY AND GET A GF? HOW CAN I ASCEND IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN EVER TIK TOK MAX BE SRS I JUST WANT TO LOOK THE BEST I CAN
THAT IS STACY
20200820 192842

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6789
im so sorry bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610 and HurtfulVanity
Y
im so sorry bro
Yah bro I really dont know what to do anymore this is why I'm looking for genuine ways to try and improve. Looks are far to important in having a good life to not try

You look good bro. But those ears tho. My condolences to them

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
Grow your hair longer like to your shoulders to hide those monkey ears, and minox those eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Also dye your eyebrows dark brown and use minox on them

• +1
Grow your hair longer like to your shoulders to hide those monkey ears, and minox those eyebrows
I use minox I just gotta get myself on a schedule lately been slacking bro

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Face is bloated due to shit diet lately and little water. Take into account the angle this was taken aswell. Do I have any sexual appeal at all? To girls not homosexuals.
HOW HARD WOULD I HAVE TO TRY AND GET A GF? HOW CAN I ASCEND IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN EVER TIK TOK MAX BE SRS I JUST WANT TO LOOK THE BEST I CAN
THAT IS STACYView attachment 605869
Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and 6485b025t
not bad im indeed miring op

• Woah
not bad im indeed miring op
Not sure what lol I looked like a ftm tranny until after 17 yet I still need more dimoprhism my face is a weird comb of fem/masc my facial bloat is also affected very easily aswell its fked. I'm hoping with continued puberty it will go better

Not sure what lol I looked like a gym tranny until after 17 yet I still need more dimoprhism my face is a weird comb of fem/masc my facial bloat is also affected very easily aswell its fked
facially u look good bro, u also look tall so u shouldnt have any problems at all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and RecessedPrettyboy
just talk to her bro

• WTF
facially u look good bro, u also look tall so u shouldnt have any problems at all
I'm 5'11 not really tall but I'm pretty awkward with most people unless we just really connect. Wouldnt say I'm aspie tier but I just suck with jbs bro

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I'm 5'11 not really tall but I'm pretty awkward with most people unless we just really connect. Wouldnt say I'm aspie tier but I just suck with jbs bro
Is that actually you in the pic??

A little bit his eye area looks more dom but I think I have higher pfl t mogs me forsure tho
yes totally he is lacking collagen. He is also alot older than you as well.

huge ear falio apart from that you are good

mogs forum

looks good at least 5 psl its a shame its wasted on a cuck that watches romcoms

• So Sad
You would look better with fuller lips imo, JBs love that

Damn, and I used to think my ears were big.

• JFL
Damn, and I used to think my ears were big.
Yah bro it used to be worse to but my skull grew a bit more it was comical my aunt would pull ears and shit for fun probably made them grow to much or something

Yah bro it used to be worse to but my skull grew a bit more it was comical my aunt would pull ears and shit for fun probably made them grow to much or something
But i dont think its a huge deal imo, you're not ugly. you're gonna be fine bro.

• +1
You look really good I wouldn't change anything but your ears tbh

• +1
But i dont think its a huge deal imo, you're not ugly. you're gonna be fine bro.
I might just have bdd tbh I feel like anyone else would have at least been in a relationship but I'm just non nt I try and ntmaxx and sometimes it feels like people enjoy talking to me and shit but it just feels to fake will never actually be nt 🙁

You look really good I wouldn't change anything but your ears tbh
I had plans for lip lift and maybe some filler in lips but I think filler might be to much maybe since I'm already pretty fem looking.

You would look better with fuller lips imo, JBs love that
Yeh fs a lip lift and if it doesnt make them full enough maybe a bit of filler. What do you think I should do for a haircut tho someone suggested curtains but not sure how its fit

If someone can morph me with curtains thats be fuckin sick

I had plans for lip lift and maybe some filler in lips but I think filler might be to much maybe since I'm already pretty fem looking.
your bottom lip is a bit thin but I wouldnt mess around with lips because it's hard to get right

• +1
your bottom lip is a bit thin but I wouldnt mess around with lips because it's hard to get right
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the help.
Would you suggest any haircuts that would suit my face as I need a haircut asap tbh.
I see wym about the lips yeh.
Gonna try and debloat as I drink max 1 bottle of water a day and been eating high sodium food lately.

idk anything about haircut i have buzzcut all my life lol

• +1
Yeh fs a lip lift and if it doesnt make them full enough maybe a bit of filler. What do you think I should do for a haircut tho someone suggested curtains but not sure how its fit
I think curtains would work for you because you look like an extra-robust Tiktok e-boy tbh

• +1