Ungatekeeping shit

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
Ill be ungateekeeping shit on my profile 1 per day

Already posted 2 days it wont be linear some will be better than others but most wont be extremely known unless ur researching into that topic alot there will be many that even ppl who do alot of research wont know

If i get a 100:1 rep : post ratio @Chrisssy will be giving out forum blowjobs

Mods dont change to offtopic or warn it is looksmax related

Edit: fixed it everyone should be able to see now besides visitors

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and MA_ascender
Click on my name then when u see that box with my name in it again click on it then scroll down a few seconds
"This member limits who can see their full profile" 🤔🤔

Looks good, but i'm 1 of those unlucky fellows that got depression/extreme procrastination after using bacopa monieri as a side 😔
Unlucky did u try adjusting the dose? I might add another post like day 2.5 since bacopa is not that unknown

Unlucky did u try adjusting the dose? I might add another post like day 2.5 since bacopa is not that unknown
I did get it in pills and was too lazy to try to change the dose, but i tried coffeine + l-theanine, noopept, bacopa, and few more and nothing gave me noticable effect

I did get it in pills and was too lazy to try to change the dose, but i tried coffeine + l-theanine, noopept, bacopa, and few more and nothing gave me noticable effect
What dose did u take
How long did u take it for
Did u take it alone or with other supps
What affects did u get besides depression

What dose did u take
How long did u take it for
Did u take it alone or with other supps
What affects did u get besides depression
Not sure, it was 3-4 years ago, but i think that it was 150 mg for 1 tablet of bacopa extract

Probably just depression, visibly worse, so not nocebo depression, but was unemployed neet, so who knows, it might have just put me over the edge to worse depression 🤔🤔

Not sure, it was 3-4 years ago, but i think that it was 150 mg for 1 tablet of bacopa extract

Probably just depression, visibly worse, so not nocebo depression, but was unemployed neet, so who knows, it might have just put me over the edge to worse depression 🤔🤔
Hmm i mean the dose is lower than what ud use not saying that a higher dose would take away ur depression im just surprised such a low dose even gave u any affetcs especially im assuming u didnt use it for 3 months, bad reactions happen unlucky other things out there for u tho