Uni degrees

N

Norwooder

Master
Holy fk, just realised
What the actual fk are you doing in uni if you aren't doing stem or business
everyone I know doing other stuff is a lost cause
Look at any other degrees' material, like anyone can do that
Do stem or business guys, and put in work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, RoundHouse, Deleted member 5292 and 3 others
even business is a joke trust me i did that

only stem will guarantee u work after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4213, Chadlitecel and 3 others

yea business is soooo bad. imma trust you and drop out

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and St. Wristcel
business is joke just read like 10 books from amazon to get same education. STEM is only good option and shieeet but everything you learn in uni you can teach yourself except for "networking" and "friends" "connections" etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Deleted member 4209, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Yeah anything other than stem or science is just worthless in terms of actual learned material. College/university is a joke now. I dont know if things like psychology or sociology would have had gwnuinely good programs in the 50s but they definitely dont know. Hell even at Harvard they have a bunch of bullshit programs.

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
6C21BE41 A831 4DD5 88E5 03049577FC0F

Even a lot of the shit in STEM is bs nowadays. Education is becoming more and more a big boomer scam where you don't learn anything usefull. The only is the value that boomer HR department losers put on it when they hire you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, PubertyMaxxer and Norwooder
Even a lot of the shit in STEM is bs nowadays. Education is becoming more and more a big boomer scam where you don't learn anything usefull. The only is the value that boomer HR department losers put on it when they hire you.
MY mate did psychology, wasted 3 years and can't remember any of the information... nor would he become a pyschologist most useless shit on the planet

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Patient A and Deleted member 275

Are you sure? Can you elaborate? I am thinking of doing business and majoring in finance

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Patient A
Are you sure? Can you elaborate? I am thinking of doing business and majoring in finance
Fuckin bald loser kys

jk just start a business u retard

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and RAITEIII
W-what? Software engineering is guarenteed half a million a year? I will work with facebookj and go whereevr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Out of STEM only TE

Pure science is too theoretical, same with pure math

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4209
Uni is a joke

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
 blockaye 1201424357474656491322197469899095798809801n
 blockaye 1202012017814482259542794892282040659415075n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
Medicine mogs STEM to the Moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sytyl
Medicine mogs STEM to the Moon and back
indeed, medicine gives you insane life skills, like wtf is knowing how to code something going to be good for in serious situations

• +1
Reactions: Stare

You can get it, it's fine. But just understand that the fancy $24k piece of paper is only, purely for HR to take your resume seriously. Once you're in, no one cares about your degree - only your professional designations and work experience matters. School isn't over when you graduate - it can continue well into your 40s if you want to keep moving up the ladder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Medicine and CS are the only good degrees if you think about it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4213 and EdwardCullen
Medicine and CS are the only good degrees if you think about it
Legit computer science and medicine are the only money making degrees, 99% of my fathers friends are either doctors or computer science programmers thats it, its over for anything Else unless ur a business mogul/own a company/banking/stocks which is very high risk but high reward.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
top quant business degrees and economics degrees are good. But yes, math, physics, stats and some engineering degrees are better. Nowadays CS is king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213