UNI-MAXXING Help? (serious)

Hesse

Hesse

Iron
I'll be going into my first year of uni soon in like a month. Planning to slay as soon as possible.

Honestly, all the dorms in my uni were taken, basically meaning I'll be somewhat away from dorm life and a little harder to make friends.
I'm living a 15 minute walk away from campus in a student house.

Any tips? Currently have an emo-ey, alt aesthetic to me-- but I can change that for better results.

I'm somewhat around high-MTN but can larp as low-HTN on good days..

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Over if you’re not in dorms. Try tinder I guess

I'll be going into my first year of uni soon in like a month. Planning to slay as soon as possible.

Honestly, all the dorms in my uni were taken, basically meaning I'll be somewhat away from dorm life and a little harder to make friends.
I'm living a 15 minute walk away from campus in a student house.

Any tips? Currently have an emo-ey, alt aesthetic to me-- but I can change that for better results.

I'm somewhat around high-MTN but can larp as low-HTN on good days..
Go to every fucking party. Youee 5‘10 so you at least have to ne HTN and 15min is not optimal but you can work with it

• +1
Reactions: Hesse
Believe in yourself, stay positive, and seize every opportunity. A tad bit of confidence could also help🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Go to every fucking party. Youee 5‘10 so you at least have to ne HTN and 15min is not optimal but you can work with it
How do I get to those parties?

Picked humanities as a degree partly for optimal female to male ratio too

Cant fuck up the first month or else it's over

• +1
Reactions: virgin
How do I get to those parties?

Picked humanities as a degree partly for optimal female to male ratio too

Cant fuck up the first month or else it's over
You have to go approach people on the first day. Mostly men that seem to be nt and not the nerds. Then if youre in a groupchat there is normally a guy who sends all the parties in the gc.

You have to go approach people on the first day. Mostly men that seem to be nt and not the nerds. Then if youre in a groupchat there is normally a guy who sends all the parties in the gc.
How should i approach those out of my courses? Also need to change my style then.

Cant have alt aesthetic if approaching nt frat dudes

• +1
Reactions: virgin
How should i approach those out of my courses? Also need to change my style then.

Cant have alt aesthetic if approaching nt frat dudes
no you have to nt max. write me a pm I will tell you everything you need to know

• +1
Reactions: Hesse