Uni starts tomorrow

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Have been ldaring for a year now.
Please tell me how to come across as NT and normie.
I don't wanna be an outcast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Haven't or have?

I suggest talking to people tbh. From the 2 weeks of socialmaxxing I did, outside my usual friend group, I realized one thing.

Friendships or being comfortable around someone isn't a long process. If you continouely sit next to someone and talk to them, it won't take that long until you're buds.
Also first impression matters quite a bit.

It's not that hard unless you are legitimately have autism which impares social ability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Mateusz74
Haven't or have?

I suggest talking to people tbh. From the 2 weeks of socialmaxxing I did, outside my usual friend group, I realized one thing.

Friendships or being comfortable around someone isn't a long process. If you continouely sit next to someone and talk to them, it won't take that long until you're buds.

It's not that hard unless you are legitimately have autism which impares social ability
Yea ment to say have, my bad.
I'm just really shy when it comes to talking to strangers, I wish I could just not give a fuck.
Some people I just can't ever get past the awkward phase.

• +1
School? I went to school once...... the School of Rock

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Time Travel, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
School? I went to school once...... the School of Rock

giphy.gif
i might have to play witcher rn cause of ur avi

also theres a girl at my job who looks like triss i want to fuck her so bad..... redheads are the hottest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 2205 and Heirio
i might have to play witcher rn cause of ur avi

also theres a girl at my job who looks like triss i want to fuck her so bad..... redheads are the hottest
yes bro. triss is the sexiest video game character ever tbh, i'd kill to see a bitch like her irl but every readhead i've known were (literally) retarded

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
yes bro. triss is the sexiest video game character ever tbh, i'd kill to see a bitch like her irl but every readhead i've known were (literally) retarded
seeing her is suicide fuel because i cant creampie her

i dont think you really want to

• +1
seeing her is suicide fuel because i cant creampie her

i dont think you really want to
true, i would probably rope seeing a chick that hot irl

at least rule 34 allows you to see her get creampied and fucked though, good cope ngl

all the witcher bitches are top notch

:love: :love: :love:

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and xit
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and Time Travel
Make an effort to know most of your classmates by end of semester

Last edited:
  • +1
Haven't or have?

Then what? I get their snaps and socials but then I’m kinda lost on what to do next. I feel it’s weird to be like “wanna get some food later” or try to hang with them outside class. With girls, it’s so much easier because it’s not weird to want to get lunch with them and go to their place. With guys it’s either: let’s smoke. let’s find a party. You have any other suggestions?

• +1
Then what? I get their snaps and socials but then I’m kinda lost on what to do next. I feel it’s weird to be like “wanna get some food later” or try to hang with them outside class. With girls, it’s so much easier because it’s not weird to want to get lunch with them and go to their place. With guys it’s either: let’s smoke. let’s find a party. You have any other suggestions?
Oh fuck so for guys? I'm not sure really lol.I usually just send sstreaks which starts a conversation if they're bored. Or maybe ask for homework or something.

Oh fuck so for guys? I'm not sure really lol.I usually just send sstreaks which starts a conversation if they're bored. Or maybe ask for homework or something.
Yeah I guess. I may join a frat too so that would just make every thing 100x easier.

• Woah