uni will save my depression

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This year I did jack shit, literally.
I quit school cuz I have money and I saw no point in going, I travelled sometimes but it sucked since I'm still young and idk wtf to do on vacation besides drinking

Next year Imma go back to uni and do the most random degree possible with my friend. I need to live that fratboy lifestyle or my life has meant nothing.
I need to slay stacy's everyday and drink myself into a coma everynight.
That's what imma do

pairing that with my ascension, it should be the best time of my life if I have to believe niggas who're in uni rn

My bc rn is 5, I need to get double digits asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
you need to be very nt tho

you need to be very nt tho
I am somewhat NT
I'm weirder than every1 else but I think ppl see it more as fun instead of geeky and retarded
But ofc there are some whores who just say I'm a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
lol if u think drinking alcohol until u pass out every night will result in any form of happiness

fix ur depression

• +1
Reactions: ambi
lol if u think drinking alcohol until u pass out every night will result in any form of happiness

fix ur depression
atleast I'll be able to enjoy life a little instead of rotting

i used to think this too, never been more depressed

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
double digit bodycount by the first month

lmao that uni life doesn’t exist anymore
most people live in rented apartments with their already established friend group, the rest either travel to uni every day form home or stay in dorms, but they already go there with their friends too so good luck meeting new people
tldr: you will stay virign

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, blatonslatt, ambi and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and tigrxs
most people live in rented apartments with their already established friend group, the rest either travel to uni every day form home or stay in dorms, but they already go there with their friends too so good luck meeting new people
it does still exist
I have a lot of friends who're living it rn
I was just retarded for thinking meh I don't need that shit

atleast I'll be able to enjoy life a little instead of rotting
why do u believe that's the only way for u to enjoy life?

wouldnt u enjoy life more if u worked a job to get money, had a social group and then travelled around different continents exploring different cultures and fucking girls who worship u cause ur a foreigner

or

getting into spirituality and finding yourself

who tf wants to be an alcoholic fucking girls who get fucked every other night lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PsychoDsk and ambi
Holy shit you just wrote my whole experience
People in dorms hang out with eachother
Other students that are in apartments have their own friend groups, come to classes and leave immediately.
No house parties, nothing. If you want a social life you need friends from HS or something and go to nightclubs. Uni is nothing especially in Eu

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aero, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Other students that are in apartments have their own friend groups, come to classes and leave immediately.
No house parties, nothing. If you want a social life you need friends from HS or something and go to nightclubs. Uni is nothing especially in Eu
the uni life OP described might still exist in the US tho but I doubt it

• +1

wouldnt u enjoy life more if u worked a job to get money, had a social group and then travelled around different continents exploring different cultures and fucking girls who worship u cause ur a foreigner

or

who tf wants to be an alcoholic fucking girls who get fucked every other night lol
He should try it. If he never tries getting drunk and wasting time in clubs he is gonna experience FOMO. Chances are after a couple of nights out that life will disgust him and he is just gonna prefer staying home or smth.
Happened to me. Now i’d rather go for night walks than go to clubs

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and blatonslatt
i considered uni like OP just to meet new girls and shit but i decided not to because of what u said, uni life dont exist anymore people just sit in dorms with their roommates lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PsychoDsk, delonisliterallyme and 1 other person

or

I tried that
didn't work

travelling is retarded
it sucks
jfl at you for saying I'd enjoy life working a job:lul:

you need real connection with friends etc, that's why uni will save my ass

the uni life OP described might still exist in the US tho but I doubt it
US is a diff planet than eu tbh but u dont even need uni there, in the US its pretty much impossible to be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PsychoDsk and blatonslatt
This year I did jack shit, literally.
I quit school cuz I have money and I saw no point in going, I travelled sometimes but it sucked since I'm still young and idk wtf to do on vacation besides drinking

Next year Imma go back to uni and do the most random degree possible with my friend. I need to live that fratboy lifestyle or my life has meant nothing.
I need to slay stacy's everyday and drink myself into a coma everynight.
That's what imma do

pairing that with my ascension, it should be the best time of my life if I have to believe niggas who're in uni rn

My bc rn is 5, I need to get double digits asap
Where did you go to on vacation?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
He should try it. If he never tries getting drunk and wasting time in clubs he is gonna experience FOMO. Chances are after a couple of nights out that life will disgust him and he is just gonna prefer staying home or smth.
Happened to me. Now i’d rather go for night walks than go to clubs
I go to some partys once in a while and they're the best
uni life where I live is goated
don't know why yall shitting on it

• Hmm...
I am somewhat NT
I'm weirder than every1 else but I think ppl see it more as fun instead of geeky and retarded
Can’t be weirder than me. :feelshmm:

• JFL
US is a diff planet than eu tbh but u dont even need uni there, in the US its pretty much impossible to be a virgin
why do u think that is

what country

• +1
i considered uni like OP just to meet new girls and shit but i decided not to because of what u said, uni life dont exist anymore people just sit in dorms with their roommates lol
Yeah i remember meeting a girl in a club that goes to some uni close to me and talking to her.
She already has a 7 people friend group and hangs out with then. They all know eachother from hs lol and just drink in her apartment and rarely go to a club all together

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PsychoDsk
why do u think that is
Its a bigger and more developed country than all of EU. And hook up culture and degeneracy is promoted there hard.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and PsychoDsk
I backpacked from turkey to greece to croatia
How much did you spend in Croatia? I’m thinking of doing an EE tour by myself.

• +1
yea I mean if you live in a far-left communist hellhole you might bag a few immigrant niggers at a nightclub but at that point I’d rather stay virgin

• +1
Reactions: ambi and PsychoDsk
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
i mean if you find drinking and clubbing fun more power to you
I got bored of it quickly, especially after seeing how shitty people in those spaces are

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and blatonslatt
i mean if you find drinking and clubbing fun more power to you
I got bored of it quickly, especially after seeing how shitty people in those spaces are
if ur in the uk then you'll know clubbing is full of the most low class people u could possibly meet

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and PsychoDsk
if ur in the uk then you'll know clubbing is full of the most low class people u could possibly meet
Even worse than UK… Eastern Europe. Full of buzzcut ogres that are looking to fight, LTB girls that come to the clubs already with their boyfriends, and guys that will talk shit to you if you dont have designer clothes or if you have longer hair lol

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and delonisliterallyme
  • Woah
not a lot, don't remember. I think I spent in total around 6k over 3 months
€6,000 for 3 months? Wow, that’s decent actually. Especially since I’m assuming you ate out everyday, no?

€6,000 for 3 months? Wow, that’s decent actually. Especially since I’m assuming you ate out everyday, no?
weeks sorry lmao
but yea if you watch your budget you can def get around with like 2k for a month

• JFL
weeks sorry lmao
but yea if you watch your budget you can def get around with like 2k for a month
WTF did you do. €6k in 3 weeks. :feelshaha: Hotels everywhere and fancy restaurants?

• Woah
2 :lul::lul::lul:
not my best performance
You were probably just picking the best of the best, so your numbers are lower. If you wanted to slay sub-par women you easily would have had 100+ slay count. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Even worse than UK… Eastern Europe. Full of buzzcut ogres that are looking to fight, LTB girls that come to the clubs already with their boyfriends, and guys that will talk shit to you if you dont have designer clothes or if you have longer hair lol
smh lol

it's similar in uk, if ur not tanned with a skin fade on the sides of ur hair with a designer t shirt then forget about clubbing

• +1
smh lol

it's similar in uk, if ur not tanned with a skin fade on the sides of ur hair with a designer t shirt then forget about clubbing
im glad i tried clubbing tho. If i didnt i would feel like i missed out. Nowadays i go sometimes if many of my friends go but i prefer just staying at home and doing other shit.

I am somewhat NT
yeah i get what you mean,you dont have to be super nt or something but atleast be able to fraud it just enough

I naturally distance myself from people, its so over.

• So Sad