uninstalled snapchat

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
its way too cringy brah...

It's good for occasional nudes. The exploring site is literal cancer though. Only popular Arab snapchat guys and gossip shit get recommended to me.
The filters are super cringy though.
I downloaded it for the nudes, but getting them is kind of exhausting so I might delete it soon.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
It's good for occasional nudes. The exploring site is literal cancer though. Only popular Arab snapchat guys and gossip shit get recommended to me.
The filters are super cringy though.
I downloaded it for the nudes, but getting them is kind of exhausting so I might delete it soon.
rofl i just get stacey models recommended to me ( i fapped to some of them hopefully their notifications are off on screenshots) . The rest is cringe af and doesn't make sense.

rofl i just get stacey models recommended to me & some youtubers i watch. The rest is cringe af and doesn't make sense.
Yeah, the app sucks apart from the deleting feature, but even Instagram has this feature now, so Snapchat is kind of useless.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Never had snapchat because I don't have anyone to chat with on there. All my friends just post on forums or use discuck :soy:

Snapchat is for foids and teens in general

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Never had snapchat because I don't have anyone to chat with on there. All my friends just post on forums or use discuck :soy:

Snapchat is for foids and teens in general
we can add you @Nibba GRIFFIN GTFIN OGRE

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
I deleted all the girls at my school off sc and Instagram because I was pissed off at ‘female nature’, when I found out about lookism and redpill and shit like that. Got to say I regret it since now I have no females in my social circle

Why is every world snap in the middle east some guy on the road at midnight bass boosting Arabic songs?

If you become a patron you can get my premium snapchat for just 5 € per month

Should i download snapchat back as 15 year old? I used it for 2 years but then deleted because it lagged so much. Pretty much everyone NT uses it tbh

Should i download snapchat back as 15 year old? I used it for 2 years but then deleted because it lagged so much. Pretty much everyone NT uses it tbh
Download it bro