Unique Bonesmash Tips

IF YOU ARE HIGH INHIB AND/OR DO NOT CARE ABOUT BONESMASHING THIS DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU
I mean it. This is a thread spring boarding off our beloved Clavicular, who has already made wonderful video explaining bonesmashing.
Clav's Video

Use a Glass bottle with a curved shape

I use a pelegrino sparkling water bottle, its green and looks like this.
Pellegrino glass bottle

It should look taller and stretched in person. The variance in shape allows you to have more tailored and precise bonesmashing sessions.
Remove the label and top, the paper will give you a rash.

Sketch out where your target areas

Here is an example of what you should do
Craniofacial Bones Front View Marked
Craniofacial Bones Side View Marked

As you can see some parts are side to side yet I have them separated. I hit each part with a certain amount of contact.

MK677 may increase results

I had been eating low carb for a little and I decided to throw in 20mg every night before bed. In the 4 months of using bone mass has definitely increased. It is similar to feeling the ridges of the bone become pronounced, if you know what that feels like.

Bonesmash your Clavicles and Wrists
No brainer. If you already do your face, throw this in for the added benefit.

Would love to hear your comments on this @Clavicular
@Orc I cant remember you every talking on this topic, yet your acromegaly tells me you know about bones

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and moggingislife
any growth from growth hormone related factors is more likely to failo you than halo you.

• +1
Reactions: lmafaouserexg, PsychoH and E_Maxx
any growth from growth hormone related factors is more likely to failo you than halo you.
I agree, this is what has worked for me. Could it be possible that I have genes that react very well to growth hormone? 6"5, Wide Clavicles and all members on my mom's side have well developed facial and overall structural bones. The changes I see are very much in my favor, this could be due to my large skull size getting filled out with good bone mass.

will my chin go forward?

IF YOU ARE HIGH INHIB AND/OR DO NOT CARE ABOUT BONESMASHING THIS DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU
I mean it. This is a thread spring boarding off our beloved Clavicular, who has already made wonderful video explaining bonesmashing.
Clav's Video

Use a Glass bottle with a curved shape

I use a pelegrino sparkling water bottle, its green and looks like this.
View attachment 2971164
It should look taller and stretched in person. The variance in shape allows you to have more tailored and precise bonesmashing sessions.
Remove the label and top, the paper will give you a rash.

Sketch out where your target areas

Here is an example of what you should do
View attachment 2971201View attachment 2971202
As you can see some parts are side to side yet I have them separated. I hit each part with a certain amount of contact.

MK677 may increase results

I had been eating low carb for a little and I decided to throw in 20mg every night before bed. In the 4 months of using bone mass has definitely increased. It is similar to feeling the ridges of the bone become pronounced, if you know what that feels like.

Bonesmash your Clavicles and Wrists
No brainer. If you already do your face, throw this in for the added benefit.

Would love to hear your comments on this @Clavicular
@Orc I cant remember you every talking on this topic, yet your acromegaly tells me you know about bones
Why and where would you smash your clavicles and wrist

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why and where would you smash your clavicles and wrist
Wider clavicles and thicker wrists. A feminine slope could happen. so come from a horizontal angle. I bonesmash 360° on my wrists. It might work or I might become ArthritisCel. Either way, my wrist don't hurt from bodyweight movements anymore after starting.

• +1
Reactions: blacksea
time to break the bones :love:

Wider clavicles and thicker wrists. A feminine slope could happen. so come from a horizontal angle. I bonesmash 360° on my wrists. It might work or I might become ArthritisCel. Either way, my wrist don't hurt from bodyweight movements anymore after starting.
bonesmashing joints is crazy. are u restarted?