Unironically do I have a better chance when I lean down?

D

Deleted member 30535

Iron
Idk how attractive I am but I’m at 27% bf and I’ve had 3 girls in the past year ask me out/say they had a crush on me. BUT they were all ugly (<3 PSL) so I rejected them. If I lean down and get to 13% bf ASSUMING my face leans down as well will I be able to get 4.5+ PSL foids?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk how attractive I am but I’m at 27% bf and I’ve had 3 girls in the past year ask me out/say they had a crush on me. BUT they were all ugly (<3 PSL) so I rejected them. If I lean down and get to 13% bf ASSUMING my face leans down as well will I be able to get 4.5+ PSL foids?
prolly

Leaning down is literally the number 1 thing you can do to softmaxx. I thought I had a oval face my entire life until I started to take looksmaxxing more seriously. Now I finally have a jawline and I can even see my cheeckbones pop in a 3/4th view. I am 28 now and this is the best I've looked my entire life. Body fat around 10 to 12% abs are visible but not popping. I used to be skinny fat. I genuinely thought I was just born ugly until I lost all that weight I never thought I could look this good in my life. Even today at boxing classes, we do exercises in front a large mirror wall, and I face mogged everyone there to oblivion.

Losing weight is the best way to find out what your genetic potential is.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 31934 and Deleted member 30535
Leaning down is literally the number 1 thing you can do to softmaxx. I thought I had a oval face my entire life until I started to take looksmaxxing more seriously. Now I finally have a jawline and I can even see my cheeckbones pop in a 3/4th view. I am 28 now and this is the best I've looked my entire life. Body fat around 10 to 12% abs are visible but not popping. I used to be skinny fat. I genuinely thought I was just born ugly until I lost all that weight I never thought I could look this good in my life. Even today at boxing classes, we do exercises in front a large mirror wall, and I face mogged everyone there to oblivion.

good shit, that’s my thinking too

• +1
Reactions: Icon
good shit, that’s my thinking too
Good luck my man, you can check out ironbuilt fitness blog. I think I read like 3 posts there about cutting and exercises and was pretty much set for a few years. Consistency is key, it isn't difficult

if you are fat/bloated you arent looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Icon