Unironically feminism is the most clear evidence of matriarchy.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
It's obvious and proven to anyone with a brain that women have the advantage in modern life.
Perhaps in the past it was different when masculine traits and physical power had merit, but this is no longer the case.

The fact that during such period of female dominance, we have 'feminism', a global movement with strong majority support among populations, that brings forward the notion of 'female oppression' is the clearest evidence you can have of us living in a matriarchy.

Only the quality of life of women matters in modern society.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Tabula Rasa, jacobrb07 and 1 other person
It's obvious and proven to anyone with a brain that women have the advantage in modern life.
Perhaps in the past it was different when masculine traits and physical power had merit, but this is no longer the case.

The fact that during such period of female dominance, we have 'feminism', a global movement with strong majority support among populations, that brings forward the notion of 'female oppression' is the clearest evidence you can have of us living in a matriarchy.

They hold 2 objective advantages over men in the modern world :

Average woman is more social than the average men (not even mentioning that on average they are more likable to the general public)

Men on average have more mental problems (ever met a woman with autism?)

The only thing I can really think of that we have over them is that we can handle stress and pressure better. But they receive more help on average than men anyway so it about evens out.

Lol. 🤡 🌎

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Matriarchy doesn't apply to late at night when the hyenas are out. No safe zone for these foids. Just Vampiremaxx.

Tell me you get your info from incel forums alone without telling me.

Women have a much higher rates of mental illness, physiological mental diseases, dementia in old age and so on. Men just have bigger balls so they kill themselves at higher rates but the overall chemistry of men are way better balanced.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and perpetuallytired

Average woman is more social than the average men (not even mentioning that on average they are more likable to the general public)

The only thing I can really think of that we have over them is that we can handle stress and pressure better. But they receive more help on average than men anyway so it about evens out.

Lol. 🤡 🌎
I would say it's more so that women get judged way better socially, this is proven by studies.
Even if women would behave less social and more autistic, they would still be judged as more social, likeable and less autistic than the equivalent male.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Matriarchy doesn't apply to late at night when the hyenas are out. No safe zone for these foids. Just Vampiremaxx.
men are more likely to be assaulted late at night

keep coping

Women have a much higher rates of mental illness, physiological mental diseases, dementia in old age and so on. Men just have bigger balls so they kill themselves at higher rates but the overall chemistry of men are way better balanced.
greycel shitpost

fuck off

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
men are more likely to be assaulted late at night

keep coping
Men are more likely to go out at night, retard. That's like thinking that women drive better per kilometer not realizing that men would take on way more dangerous roads. Ofc women would hide at their homes or not go out alone unprotected unlike men who are way more likely to take a walk alone in more dangerous places.

greycel shitpost

fuck off
A little bit of critical thinking bro. I mean if you possessed that ability you wouldn't find yourself in such a debt (slave for life)
I understand that you feel a little bit emotional giving your cute experience at the ward but come on now :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
I would say it's more so that women get judged way better socially, this is proven by studies.
Even if women would behave less social and more autistic, they would still be judged as more social, likeable and less autistic than the equivalent male.
Yeah that too.

The "Women Are Wonderful" effect.

Square that with "Male Expendability Theory"

Fucking brutal.

Only the supposed 'population collapse' (cope:forcedsmile:) can reverse this shit.

• +1
If makeup was banned it would partially fix it.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices

"reported" rates of mental illness, most men with mental illness don't even know themselves and def aren't reporting it

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and MoggerGaston

I've said it many a times. 1 is the masculine. 2 is the feminine

They are on top this century. The times decree it so.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Men are more likely to go out at night, retard. That's like thinking that women drive better per kilometer not realizing that men would take on way more dangerous roads. Ofc women would hide at their homes or not go out alone unprotected unlike men who are way more likely to take a walk alone in more dangerous places.
What does this have to do with my point of men being way more likely to be assaulted?

You are just giving a possible reason/explanation, okay cool, but my point still stands? so what is the point of this.
A little bit of critical thinking bro. I mean if you possessed that ability you wouldn't find yourself in such a debt (slave for life)
I understand that you feel a little bit emotional giving your cute experience at the ward but come on now :feelsgood:
No idea what you are talking about faggot

"reported" rates of mental illness, most men with mental illness don't even know themselves and def aren't reporting it
he's a dumb faggot, ignore him

I will waste my time arguing with you about that. It's not about a single article or study. You should combine all the evidence and come to the conclusion. I know you want to believe what you want to believe. I don't like your avatar and nickname so I don't feel the drive to get one over you.

he's a dumb faggot, ignore him
he's already on the list, the first actually, speculating its either a white knight from Reddit or some foid larping

• +1
I will waste my time arguing with you about that. It's not about a single article or study. You should combine all the evidence and come to the conclusion. I know you want to believe what you want to believe. I don't like your avatar and nickname so I don't feel the drive to get one over you.
@MoggerGaston I'm fkn dead bro :lul:

• +1
What does this have to do with my point of men being way more likely to be assaulted?
Yep, can definitely see why you're a gambler retard who's now gonna be a slave for life while going to frequently visit the wards in Holland. How brutal, a little bit of common sense could've saved you. You're not even retarded per say it's more of a personality flaw. Too bad it's too much.

Lol. 🤡 🌎
no nigga

their main advantage is that they can choose sexual partners whereas men are desperate for any sexual partner

Yep, can definitely see why you're a gambler retard who's now gonna be a slave for life while going to frequently visit the wards in Holland. How brutal, a little bit of common sense could've saved you. You're not even retarded per say it's more of a personality flaw. Too bad it's too much.
I don't like your join-date, post-count and post-rep ratio so I don't feel the drive to get one over you.

I don't like your join-date, post-count and post-rep ratio so I don't feel the drive to get one over you.
But you must because I know you better than you know yourself. Me and you are a great story.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 14vic

quality poster

• +1
It’s over

• So Sad