Unironically, go out and slay

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Most of you idiots (including me) are so pent up with anxiety, anger and stress because you havent touched a pussy in so long

Instead of going and actually putting your penis in a woman who might want to fuck you, you sit on here analyzing everything about women.

Literally just go find a woman that wants to fuck you. Stop thinking so much. And follow your animal instincts. Put your penis in her.

It will cause you to have so much less stress. You will actually touch pussy rather than analyzing it like a scientist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, didntreadlol, Davidjolski and 6 others
25 cents is all it takes Holymanro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BasedSpinelet257

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Seth Walsh, FutureMogger and 6 others

JFL AT YOU AVI OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Over and Deleted member 4044
i want to ltr wifey

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
The problem isnt just pussy.
Its the whole social hierarchy u face if u are below average
U get treated like a different species just cause u are fat or ugly thats the biggest bummer

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, didntreadlol, Framletgod and 4 others
Literally just go find a woman that wants to fuck you.
Ok I'm going...

Oh wait I forgot my face is below average and im a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5892 and 7 others
Ok bro I’ll just go outside and slay
579565A3 D6EE 450F 8A88 2CA288F06A16

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Vanquished, didntreadlol and 10 others
time for me to put my penis in u op thx for tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 5891, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Most of you idiots (including me) are so pent up with anxiety, anger and stress because you havent touched a pussy in so long

Instead of going and actually putting your penis in a woman who might want to fuck you, you sit on here analyzing everything about women.

Literally just go find a woman that wants to fuck you. Stop thinking so much. And follow your animal instincts. Put your penis in her.

It will cause you to have so much less stress. You will actually touch pussy rather than analyzing it like a scientist.

You are right buddy find a women who wants to fuck you and put your dick In her instead of rotting or thinking what Psl you are
Ok I'm going...

Oh wait I forgot my face is below average and im a manlet
Still there will be women who will like you

You can't go outside dumbass

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Just don't be incel, bro!

just search for women theory

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
OP's fake masculine persona is just him over compensating for being a weak asian soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Of course it will not happen if you stay in your home 24/7 bro
No reason to go out because no female contacts->no female contacts because not going out

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Htobrother
Of course it will not happen if you stay in your home 24/7 bro
Hasn't happened in past 8640 days yet.

I used to say that too but I went to a clinic where girls my age are and got 3 girls who liked me and initiated contact first one had a crush on me
Now I’m home and rotting saying no one likes me like you
No reason to go out because no female contacts->no female contacts because not going out

No it’s not a brag or something!
But just saying
Go somewhere where girls you age are

Last edited:
  • WTF
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
got 3 girls who liked me and initiated contact first one had a crush on me
Shutup

What clinic?????? Fuck you're a Chad again and again and another and another Chad on this shit infested website another IOI haver and crusher of girls hearts great great no I'm not mad great fucking amazing fucking great that's so good to know another day another piece of sanity lost

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5892 and Got the hunter eyes
Brb slayin bois

Maybe OP just wanted to say that fucking is easy
just pay bro :soy:

brb going out and slaying with microdick

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MentalistKebab and Htobrother

just go rapae wohman broh

View attachment 394801

What clinic?????? Fuck you're a Chad again and again and another and another Chad on this shit infested website another IOI haver and crusher of girls hearts great great no I'm not mad great fucking amazing fucking great that's so good to know another day another piece of sanity lost
:lul: Im not Chad im too short to be a chad 6ft and no again im not Chad bro
Psychiatry bro but they are not insane or something just little bit depressed or have social anxiety or eating disorder

:lul: Im not Chad im too short to be a chad 6ft and no again im not Chad bro
Psychiatry bro but they are not insane or something just little bit depressed or have social anxiety or eating disorder
Yes sure just go to psychiatry and be a crush of 3 girls at once just based on your looks

If I went there they'd probably treat me like a creep

Last edited:
  • +1
Unironically kill yourself

As a pua type of dude more then a decade ago.

"just go find a woman" meant =; Getting rejected 100 times before found 1 willing to have fun. I had 1% success rate; which is pretty common results for a normie trying to get with randoms