Unironically growed 1cm, at 20

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
My mom keeps telling me that, now that I have been gymmaxxing, I look taller... so I decided to measure my height again and I gained 1cm LMAO.

Claviclecopers on suiwatch

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Growth Plate and amorfati
My mom keeps telling me that, now that I have been gymmaxxing, I look taller... so I decided to measure my height again and I gained 1cm LMAO.

Claviclecopers on suiwatch
Is that from better posture?

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Growth Plate
Is that from better posture?
He could simply not have been measuring properly too, used a poor method, or got a different amount of sleep (influences compression of the spine) or performed a different amount of physical activity prior to measuring. Hopefully he actually at least tried measuring at the same time of day

1CM MEANS NOTHING
1.5-2 INCHES OR LITERALLY NOTHING GREW

• +1
Reactions: Broski and ManzareK
He could simply not have been measuring properly too, used a poor method, or got a different amount of sleep (influences compression of the spine) or performed a different amount of physical activity prior to measuring. Hopefully he actually at least tried measuring at the same time of day

1CM MEANS NOTHING
I'm 5'1, is it over for me?

growed

growed

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm 5'1, is it over for me?
bro even if you were a medieval serf in the 13th century it'd be over at 5'1. if you're young to need to blast HGH and AIs ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
bro even if you were a medieval serf in the 13th century it'd be over at 5'1. if you're young to need to blast HGH and AIs ASAP
I'm 19 though

growed

growed

Sorry, I'm retarded

(Jk, was just in a rush when making that thread, forgot to write it in proper english for a moment)

Come back next cm later and I will move

m

1CM MEANS NOTHING
ab

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate