Unironically insane how hard I've ascended the past month

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Literally insane how far frauding a natural squinch can get you + softmaxx + leanmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
1. your not 'naturally squinting' your just contracting your eyelids and i guarentre you look autiscic indoors when squinting is most noticble,and 2. have fun getting crazy under eye wrinkles and looking 30 soon from perma squinting,your not ascending your just wrinklemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231, ICXCLuvr, nathan and 6 others
1. your not 'naturally squinting' your just contracting your eyelids and i guarentre you look autiscic indoors,and 2. have fun getting crazy under eye wrinkles and looking 30 soon from perma squinting,your not ascending your just wrinklemaxxing
as i said in the post, a slight natural squinch

and no i don't look autistic

you only look autistic if you aspie tier squint like this

a squinch is this

kys and stop spreading misinformation not even remotely related to the post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ICXCLuvr, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others

View attachment 3172235
a squinch is this
View attachment 3172236

squinting doesnt ascend any1 even if you do it sleightly,show me one actor who looks better squinted then not squinting you fucking retard,either way squinting causes wrinkles nvm perma doing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person

View attachment 3172235
a squinch is this
View attachment 3172236

you can only cause wrinkles if youre squinting turbo hard with your entire fucking map of eye muscles not if you slightly do it jeeeeezus

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and finn899
you can only cause wrinkles if youre squinting turbo hard with your entire fucking map of eye muscles not if you slightly do it jeeeeezus
no look in the mirror and ytou will realises slightly doing it still contracts the fucking skin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
squinting doesnt ascend any1 even if you do it sleightly,show me one actor who looks better squinted then not squinting you fucking retard,either way squinting causes wrinkles nvm perma doing it
"squinting causes wrinkles :feelshah:"

yes it does faggot but only if you're doing it as you would do if u were staring into the sun. a slight one is legit gonna do nothing

literally ian somerhalder? biggest squintmaxxer in the industry, he frauds giga fucking hard

he doesnt get wrinkles either even tho he does it giga hard

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Costcosuperstore
no look in the mirror and ytou will realises slightly doing it still contracts the fucking skin
how is something like this gonna cause wrinkles

• +1
"squinting causes wrinkles :feelshah:"

yes it does faggot but only if you're doing it as you would do if u were staring into the sun. a slight one is legit gonna do nothing

literally ian somerhalder? biggest squintmaxxer in the industry, he frauds giga fucking hard

he doesnt get wrinkles either even tho he does it giga hard
i knew you were gonna saq that bc this is one of the few ppl who quint 90 percent of time,he looks near equally as good not squinted tho

• +1
b
bullshit, just did that and didnt see any contraction whatsoever

• +1
View attachment 3172253 i knew you were gonna saq that bc this is one of the few ppl who quint 90 percent of time,he looks near equally as good not squinted tho
well yes bc hes one of the best examples of a dedicated squintmaxxer

also wheres his wrinkles boyo he practically does it 24/7

• +1
  • +1
looks infinitely more striking with the signature squint

View attachment 3172262
well thats bc this is lighting you naturally squint in anways,your right in the fact you dont rlly get wrinkles from doing it but im right in the fact it doesnt ascend you nobody looks good squinting and way worse rested

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
well thats bc this is lighting you naturally squint in anways,your right in the fact you dont rlly get wrinkles from doing it but im right in the fact it doesnt ascend you nobody looks good squinting and way worse rested
to each their own, im glad we've come to an agreement on one point, i just think i look better with it. have a good day broski

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and finn899
to each their own, im glad we've come to an agreement on one point, i just think i look better with it. have a good day broski
you too

• +1
Men don't need to worry about wrinkles tbh

• +1
If you ascended just by getting lean you were not ugly

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Costcosuperstore
Literally ever model squints to have more hooded eyes JFL

No they don’t not in most photos
There’s a vid a Hernan drago on his show saying squinting creates a more fierce look and makes u look better in picture

There’s a vid a Hernan drago on his show saying squinting creates a more fierce look and makes u look better in picture
Ok we’ll all of his best pics are still squinted,still most models don’t squint and it’s very obvious when they do,usually they only squint in lighting that makes you squint naturally

Ok we’ll all of his best pics are still squinted,still most models don’t squint and it’s very obvious when they do,usually they only squint in lighting that makes you squint naturally
You have no idea what your talking about bro

If you can’t look good non squinted you will always look subhuman irl
Your 100% right in this one but pretty much all models squint at least a lil

• +1
Reactions: finn899