Unironically .is users are more racist than foids themselves

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Just something I noticed being there. Many users there genuinely hate people of certain ethncities and legit want to murder people based on that. They want to smash babies into the wall, commit hate crimes and wish bad things to happen to ethnics. I thought they were shitposts at first but they really do mean all that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Lonenely sigma, Richard Cheese and 19 others
@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ElTruecel
Yea it’s funny also women aren’t racist JFL. It’d be funny if they were but no women don’t have the capability to be a proper racist. They’re only “racist” for attention online from guys at most lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Richard Cheese, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
Yea it’s funny also women aren’t racist JFL. It’d be funny if they were but no women don’t have the capability to be a proper racist. They’re only “racist” for attention online from guys at most lol
Brutal plac3 for ethnics rbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 97baHater, Chadeep and 1 other person
You're thinking too deep about it.

they are just ethnic and blame their race for being ugly which they project online because they can't make eye contact

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, got.daim, ElTruecel and 6 others
isnt .org the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and 97baHater
Just something I noticed being there. Many users there genuinely hate people of certain ethncities and legit want to murder people based on that. They want to smash babies into the wall, commit hate crimes and wish bad things to happen to ethnics. I thought they were shitposts at first but they really do mean all that.
They’re a fucking shit comminity

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TechnoBoss
It's just self hating ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
They're only trolling everyone has thoughts of doing something reckless yet they'll never do it the most a person will do is drink and drive or a shooting.

They're only trolling everyone has thoughts of doing something reckless yet they'll never do it the most a person will do is drink and drive or a shooting.
They seem pretty serious about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wsada and 97baHater
Yeah, that forum is way more extremist than here. They literally aplauded a boy that commited suicide simply because he was affeminate. And these are the same people that complain about being rejected...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, ElTruecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Yeah, that forum is way more extremist than here. They literally aplauded a boy that commited suicide simply because he was affeminate. And these are the same people that complain about being rejected...
Deserved tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and wsada
What u expect they're incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and Latinus
faggots are good for male smv tbh

"Save Europe!"

-

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and rand anon
Also, if you mention anything other than looks as being the cause of inceldom, they call you bluepilled. What a bunch of weirdos!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and 97baHater
so your telling me jaded cynical incels that want to watch the world burn and not nice people !???

@wsada Explain bro? I literally said they deserve to get rejected if they do this shit, how am I wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
they are more sexist, niggas be hating everyone

@wsada Explain bro? I literally said they deserve to get rejected if they do this shit, how am I wrong?
Oooh nvm i didn't read all of it sorry bhai :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
incels: WAHHH LOOKISM IS LE BAD, WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE BORN WITH??
also incels: hehe i hate ethnics :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, got.daim and Latinus
hehe i hate ethnics

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
hehe i hate fucking ethnics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and rand anon
Water