Unironically want Russia to get its shit together

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
So I can move there. They have the best XX phenos itw.

As3
A33t
Dfg
Aerg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 60080, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
🚨🚨GIVEAWAY🚨🚨

The first 3 Russian users to DM me will receive a free 3 week sleepover at their house from ME!

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA, AngryShortMale and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevermirin and Deleted member 64942
Lmao, curry gonna be so disappointed if he visits eastern Europe. @Gonthar is right, it's the most xenophonic and racist place in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, forevermirin and Gonthar
OP is indiand btw

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If you actually go there, be carefull to not commit any illegal activities in russian soil, it will not end up good...:feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Lol, they hate foreigners, many of them are racist and xenophobic...You could even be from a former Soviet republic, know everything about Russian culture, speak perfect Russian, and they will still think they're better than you.
Lmao, curry gonna be so disappointed if he visits eastern Europe. @Gonthar is right, it's the most xenophonic and racist place in the world.
generally i believe women don't care about these things deep down, they are genetically more liberal and open minded than m*n.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

• So Sad
generally i believe women don't care about these things deep down, they are genetically more liberal and open minded than m*n.
And would u xesribe urself as open minded or close minded?

• Woah
Yeah you are 100% dalit curry

• Hmm...
russia is pretty ethnically diverse tbh, the idea that they are racially homogeneous is a westoid myth - like with japan but at least japan is more homogeneous, although there being ethnic minorities indigenous to nihon archipelago (such as the ryukyujin)

• +1
russia is pretty ethnically diverse tbh, the idea that they are racially homogeneous is a westoid myth - like with japan but at least japan is more homogeneous, although there being ethnic minorities indigenous to nihon archipelago (such as the ryukyujin)
i think its a beautiful melting pot of eastern and western culture and people. can find people who are nordic passing, chinese passing and indian passing all in one place.

and the music is great too, this song made me think he was singing in hindi at times and english at others.

yes i do think so.
I dont disagree but women have proved that they're very close minded in the dating pool when it comes to the west.

What I'm trying to say perhaps for trying new adventures women are open minded, or to new ideas, but if you show a woman a picture of a guy that deviates from her idea of Chad (eg a guy with a narrow jaw with otherwise good features, and say the foid likes masx guys with broad features) than they can be quite close minded.

Just my opinion

• +1
Meaningless and ignorant of reality statement when you factor in the distribution of these ethnicities. Most ethnic Russians live in the West and Southern Russia whilst other non-Russians live in Siberia, Caucasus, etc. Effectively not really being diverse if you were to go outside and observe for yourself irl.

The only places where you tend to find more than one ethnicity to cluster are highly urbanized areas and even then there tends to be some degree of segregation. It is not ethnically homogenous as they have colonized/conquered the non-Russian regions however they try to somewhat mitigate any internal turmoil with their federal system.

I dont disagree but women have proved that they're very close minded in the dating pool when it comes to the west.

What I'm trying to say perhaps for trying new adventures women are open minded, or to new ideas, but if you show a woman a picture of a guy that deviates from her idea of Chad (eg a guy with a narrow jaw with otherwise good features, and say the foid likes masx guys with broad features) than they can be quite close minded.

Just my opinion
you used a very niche example of close mindedness - if u show me a fat woman theres 99% chance im "close-minded" but that's just sexual preference.

even then, i think there's a big difference between showing a picture and interacting with someone irl. there are many girls i haven't been attracted to at all from pictures but then i meet them and voila im attracted to something about them. i remember there was a time i thought i could never find a black girl attractive unless shes literally halle berry but interacting with people u see much more than their phenotype.

Meaningless and ignorant of reality statement when you factor in the distribution of these ethnicities. Most ethnic Russians live in the West and Southern Russia whilst other non-Russians live in Siberia, Caucasus, etc. Effectively not really being diverse if you were to go outside and observe for yourself irl.
View attachment 2824103

The only places where you tend to find more than one ethnicity to cluster are highly urbanized areas and even then there tends to be some degree of segregation. It is not ethnically homogenous as they have colonized/conquered the non-Russian regions however they try to somewhat mitigate any internal turmoil with their federal system.
i believe the main reason for the segregation you speak of is socioeconomic factors, not just race (both are corellated sure).

but anyway my point was that even among "white" russians there are many different phenos ranging from iranian/armenian passing to nordic passing.

Sny

• Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias
you used a very niche example of close mindedness - if u show me a fat woman theres 99% chance im "close-minded" but that's just sexual preference.

even then, i think there's a big difference between showing a picture and interacting with someone irl. there are many girls i haven't been attracted to at all from pictures but then i meet them and voila im attracted to something about them. i remember there was a time i thought i could never find a black girl attractive unless shes literally halle berry but interacting with people u see much more than their phenotype.
Good take I guess thats why part of the blackpill is nonsense lol, it's very focused on pure aesthetics above anything else also here I noticed photos as opposed to videos are judged
But yeah I see where you're coming from, it's hard to trult judgr someone over a screen compared to irl. Irl u can see them in all different angles and you might see part of yourself in them, light colored eyes can be better judged irl, muscles too.

I guess I meant that foids are very narrow minded bc even in that exact moment of u showing the photo, they will not have the same type of logical thinking as you, they'll probably just deny they'll ever get with said guy. If everyone had your thought pattern the world would be a better place lol

I mean yeah but do u see fat men or fat women in relationships more often? Think about that lol
Of course there is, that was just a vague example. Unfortunately on OLD you're only getting judged by ur pics not by how u interact with them irl lol, first u have to pass their looks threshold

Russia isn't like Western Europe, don't expect you'll go there to be a playboy with Russian women and the men will just be OK with it

i believe the main reason for the segregation you speak of is socioeconomic factors, not just race (both are corellated sure).

but anyway my point was that even among "white" russians there are many different phenos ranging from iranian/armenian passing to nordic passing.

Sny
Socioeconomic factor is still very vague considering even in the U.S for example you would see trailer park whites with other poor whites and ghetto blacks with other poor blacks. You have to consider logic behind certain things as a gestalt rather than a single thing. Attributing the reasoning behind a cause or phenomenon to one singular answer leads to a oversight 90%(made up figure) of the time.