Universal human right to plastic surgery?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
We should all have a god given right to not suffer from lookism and inceldom, therefore we should have universal free plastic surgery as a basic human right.
Would it ever be possible to pass such a proposition? Will there ever come a day when we are no longer discriminated for our looks like the abused dogs we are?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: idkman, callisto and Hipcel
Changes nothing,you'd only make the situation worse by upping the baseline of what is deemed attractive, you'd have morph level of standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, elld101 and BoneDensity
If enough blackpilled betas reach positions of power then its possible
then we must strive to blackpill people in positions of power, how can we spread the blackpill effectively to the target group?

Changes nothing,you'd only make the situation worse by upping the baseline of what is deemed attractive, you'd have morph level of standards
Exactly. If everyone becomes a 5 PSL, 4 PSL people will become the new subhumans, and girl will consider you only if u are 6PSL. There's no solution to inceldom. An individual can maxx to not be an incel no more, but u will never solve this problem globally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Exactly. If everyone becomes a 5 PSL, 4 PSL people will become the new subhumans, and girl will consider you only if u are 6PSL. There's no solution to inceldom. An individual can maxx to not be an incel no more, but u will never solve this problem globally

THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF SUBHUMANS IS A TEMPORARLY HIGH DEGREE OF HYPERGAMY AND NATURAL SELECTION IN A CONFINED(GEOGRAPHICALLY AND IDENTITY WISE I.E ICELAND)SPACE SO THAT THE LOOKS GENETIC POOL HOMOGENIZES SO THAT THE SEXUAL CHOOSING METRIC WILL BE OTHER CHARATERISTICS(I.E IQ), ONCE THE SPECIES HAS MAXED OUT EVERYTHING(SEVERAL GENERATIONS), THE LOOKS POOL WON'T BE IN BALANCE AGAIN LEADING INTO A CYCLE-----> ITS TEMPORARLY SOLVABLE BUT SOONER OR LATER SUBHUMANS WILL SUFFER, JUST PRAY YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT GENERATION

THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF SUBHUMANS IS A TEMPORARLY HIGH DEGREE OF HYPERGAMY AND NATURAL SELECTION IN A CONFINED(GEOGRAPHICALLY AND IDENTITY WISE I.E ICELAND)SPACE SO THAT THE LOOKS GENETIC POOL HOMOGENIZES SO THAT THE SEXUAL CHOOSING METRIC WILL BE OTHER CHARATERISTICS(I.E IQ), ONCE THE SPECIES HAS MAXED OUT EVERYTHING(SEVERAL GENERATIONS), THE LOOKS POOL WON'T BE IN BALANCE AGAIN LEADING INTO A CYCLE-----> ITS TEMPORARLY SOLVABLE BUT SOONER OR LATER SUBHUMANS WILL SUFFER, JUST PRAY YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT GENERATION
nah just reduce the population of men to 100 women for 70 men

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill